Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Shipping would cost the same per $100

I know that. I'm talking about getting around having to have the cards signed for. You can get 3 $100 cards, then 2 $100 cards. That way they would be shipped regular mail. However you would pay .59 for each card that way versus one .59 shipping charge for the $500 card that has to be sent via UPS.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I know that. I'm talking about getting around having to have the cards signed for. You can get 3 $100 cards, then 2 $100 cards. That way they would be shipped regular mail. However you would pay .59 for each card that way versus one .59 shipping charge for the $500 card that has to be sent via UPS.

That's a good idea. So if its $300 or less you don't have to sign for it? I'm surprised they ship them ups for 59 cents. I thought for sure that would be usps. I've never heard of 59 cent ups shipping.

That's a good idea. So if its $300 or less you don't have to sign for it? I'm surprised they ship them ups for 59 cents. I thought for sure that would be usps. I've never heard of 59 cent ups shipping.

Less than $500 and they are sent regular mail. And yes the shipping cost is the same whether mailed USPS or UPS.

I was able to order 2 x $100 cards on 3/11/17 and received them in the mail (USPS) today (3/17/17). Since this was my first order, I was very pleased with the turn around time.

Happy St. Pat's Day everyone!

Gonna be addicting.

I also ordered mine on the 11th and got them in the mail today. $400 worth. Will pay off the cruise.

Now I have to focus on cards for Cheers.

Edit to add:

Did your order come with a code for an extra 1,000 points? Mine did. Using up points for other gift cards as well.

Did I say it was addicting?

Gonna be addicting.

I also ordered mine on the 11th and got them in the mail today. $400 worth. Will pay off the cruise.

Now I have to focus on cards for Cheers.

Edit to add:

Did your order come with a code for an extra 1,000 points? Mine did. Using up points for other gift cards as well.

Did I say it was addicting?

Yessss.....it is addicting!! I did get the code for the 1000 points!

I've had a lot of fun doing the quizzes....actually learning some new things....go figure!?! :eek:

I don't have a cruise booked yet....keeping my eyes on a couple and hope to have enough GCs to pay the deposit when I pull the trigger.

Oh cool. It looks like I can pick it up at an "access point" which is a ups store just a couple miles from my house. That's a lot better than the main ups location which is like 10 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may not be searching correctly. Should the offer show up on my AARP home page with the featured offers? I don't see it. Are they still available?

You have to go to the rewards catalog, under gift cards, then travel. They were there at 3:50p (central daylight)