Touring Athens with luggage - possible??

paradiselivin1

Ok. I already know this sounds crazy but we arrive in Athens at 9AM & cruise does not depart until 8PM. Hate to waste an entire day when we could be seeing the sites of Athens before heading to Piraeus. How can we do this as we will, naturally, have luggage? I was thinking of taking the express bus to the port from the airport but there doesn't seem to be anything drawing me to Piraeus early in the day.... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ok. I already know this sounds crazy but we arrive in Athens at 9AM & cruise does not depart until 8PM. Hate to waste an entire day when we could be seeing the sites of Athens before heading to Piraeus. How can we do this as we will, naturally, have luggage? I was thinking of taking the express bus to the port from the airport but there doesn't seem to be anything drawing me to Piraeus early in the day.... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Are you asking if you can see the sights with your luggage? I suppose you could,but not a great way to go...why not do a little reading on this board for a private driver who can take you around with your luggage in the trunck and wait for you while you see some of the sites you pick to see and then take you to the port? There are a few mentions of sometour drivers...no guide,but the drivers have knowledge of the sites and then they wait for you. Just a thought.