mini-suite on Pacific Princess

moi

While we have not been in that class cabin on the Pacific Princess, we have sailed in one three times on her sister ships, which would be the same experience. We were in 8052, 8059, and 8065. The quietest cabin was 8065. In 8052 and 8059 we heard a lot of noise from moving the chairs, tables, loungers, etc. around the deck. This was most often in the early morning. It wasn't a problem for us, as we are early risers, but if you want to sleep in it could prove a problem. We have only been in 7119 of the Pacific Princess, and being located between two decks with only cabins on them, it was quiet. We didn't know there was anyone above or below is at any time. But that's a completely different class of cabin, so not what you were asking about.

I would like to know if any of you have experienced noise in a mini-suite on Pacific Princess.

Stay more forward and you won't hear a thing. We've had minis three times, with the one furthest aft being 8026.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This post is certainly not where it's supposed to be but I couldn't find how to start a new thread in this section of Cruise Critic :(.

My question is, does Princess charge its passengers a spa fee if a guest wants to use the workout facility and the machines in it (we're sailing aboard the Pacific Princess this August)? We enjoy a morning workout during sea days but have no interest in using the other services offered in the spa. Thanks.

This post is certainly not where it's supposed to be but I couldn't find how to start a new thread in this section of Cruise Critic :(.

My question is, does Princess charge its passengers a spa fee if a guest wants to use the workout facility and the machines in it (we're sailing aboard the Pacific Princess this August)? We enjoy a morning workout during sea days but have no interest in using the other services offered in the spa. Thanks.

There is no charge for using the gym equipment. And to start a new thread, you need to do it from the main board.

No charge for the gym but also not a lot of choices.

My wife and I booked cabin 8019 on the Pacific Princess for our Alaska cruise. This mini suite can be joined with the cabin just forward of ours via a door. Are there doors in each cabin or is there just a single door between the two cabins? Two doors would be quieter than one which is why I ask if anyone here on CC has stayed in mini suite 8019.

My wife and I booked cabin 8019 on the Pacific Princess for our Alaska cruise. This mini suite can be joined with the cabin just forward of ours via a door. Are there doors in each cabin or is there just a single door between the two cabins? Two doors would be quieter than one which is why I ask if anyone here on CC has stayed in mini suite 8019.

The main problem with connecting minis is they used to remove the sofa from those cabins because of the door. You want that sofa, so either change your cabin or try to confirm that the sofa will be there.

Edited by Pia1913

we have had interconnecting cabins never any noise but not sure if one ddor or two