Just scored faster to the fun!!

fozzy1975

Congrats, I scored mine the same way as you,,, looked and looked and than badabing... there it was.... love getting rid of that carry on as soon as I board early... and early tendor, with out getting in line bright and early.

Hi. What does FTTF entitle you to and if Im sailing on the Breeze when and where can I purchase. Ill be in an aft, cove or spa balcony cabin and sailing January 30 arriving to pier about 12:00 pm.

Thank you.

Hi. What does FTTF entitle you to and if Im sailing on the Breeze when and where can I purchase. Ill be in an aft, cove or spa balcony cabin and sailing January 30 arriving to pier about 12:00 pm.

Thank you.

From Carnival's own website:

CARNIVAL’S FASTER TO THE FUN PACKAGE:

Here's what it includes:

(Note: VIFP Club Diamond & Platinum members do not need to purchase this package as these and other benefits are included as part of your VIFP Club status.)

Priority Check-in

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes for initial embarkation at onset of cruise.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).

Priority Tender Boarding

We hope you take advantage of Carnival's Excursions. If you choose to explore the destination on your own, you will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late debarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Click here for more details.

NOTES

• The price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits. Must purchase one per stateroom when travelling companions (e.g. children and parents) are in separate staterooms.
  • Please note, there is no specific "set" time, nor a specific arrival time required... once clearance is received from Customs to start boarding, Faster to the Fun guests will board after our VIFP Club Platinum & Diamond Guests.
  • Space is Limited.
  • After purchasing Faster to the Fun package, please remember to re-print your boarding documents so Faster to Fun reflects on your documents. Have FUN!

If you are booked, or when you book, come over to the roll call section and joins us.

I gave up looking for weeks! Just went on and peeked and BOOM!! It was there! I swiped it up! Now I dont have to wait in a forever like on the 1st day to put money on my kids sail card! WOOT WOOT!!!:D

When you looked every day to book was it there and said Sold Out or

was it not showing up at all.

Most cruises I have booked, FTTF shows as Sold Out

Our OCT cruise on the Valor from Port Canaveral it's not even offered.

You click on it and there is nothing.

has anyone else have this happen?

I'm platinum so no worries here but I have been looking for family members traveling with us

I have been looking for faster to fun for my Jan. cruise out of Miami:):) daily! Slowly, carnival has been putting excursions on. Still no faster to fun. I check at least three times a day! Hoping it posts soon.

When you looked every day to book was it there and said Sold Out or

was it not showing up at all.

Most cruises I have booked, FTTF shows as Sold Out

Our OCT cruise on the Valor from Port Canaveral it's not even offered.

You click on it and there is nothing.

has anyone else have this happen?

I'm platinum so no worries here but I have been looking for family members traveling with us

It always showed as sd out. Then on Friday it did not say it so I clicked on it and it went in my cart!

Awesome. You scored a $50.00 surcharge to put money on your kid's cards!

Awesome. You just wasted your time reading a thread just so you can write something snarky and passive/aggressive.

To the OP, that's awesome news! Like you, we booked FTTF for our August cruise and are looking forward to the perks. Happy sailing!