Steak from specialty restaurants

We always eat dinner in the MDR. When we were on the Navigator last year DW ordered the Nolan Ryan steak from the Chops menu. She said it was about the best steak she has ever had. Is this steak only available on the Navigator. We are on Indy in September and she would really like to have again.

We always eat dinner in the MDR. When we were on the Navigator last year DW ordered the Nolan Ryan steak from the Chops menu. She said it was about the best steak she has ever had. Is this steak only available on the Navigator. We are on Indy in September and she would really like to have again.

Never heard of the Nolan Ryan steak, so maybe that is specific to Navigator.

Maybe they'll rename it to the Dan Marino Steak when Navigator moves to Port Everglades.

Navigator sailing out of Galveston has everything to do with it. Nolan Ryan has developed quite the name in the world of beef in regards to Texas anyway. It's a choice cut beef and is sold at quite a few select restaurants/locations throughout Texas. Having said this, I'm not sure if the Nolan Ryan steak is RCL fleet wide. But I do hope the Liberty picks up the contract and continues with the Nolan Ryan steak choice.

If they keep it when they move to FLL I'll give it a try.

I didn't mind when we lost to him...he was something to watch.

He indeed was a special ballplayer/pitcher and he's been ranching for many many years. Here's a link to his all natural beef.... http://http://nolanryanbeef.com/#&panel1-2

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin