Breakaway- 7/19 thru 7/26 Docked or Anchored

On the Breakaway cruise to Bermuda (7/19 thru 7/26) does anybody know whether the ship will be Docked or Anchored?

If you don't know, but know where I can go to get the answer ... let me know as NCL has told me three answers on three call (don't know/docked/ docked unless problem then anchored)????

On the Breakaway cruise to Bermuda (7/19 thru 7/26) does anybody know whether the ship will be Docked or Anchored?

If you don't know, but know where I can go to get the answer ... let me know as NCL has told me three answers on three call (don't know/docked/ docked unless problem then anchored)????

It will be docked at Heritage Wharf. It anchored and tendered for a half day on Wednesday because the Norwegian Dawn had to return for inspection after hitting a reef on Tuesday. After the Dawn left it docked.

You can see it now on the Port Bermuda Webcam

huh?

I am not asking about now but for 7/19?

No one can predict the future but what Linwood is trying to help you with is a visual of what Breakaway docked at Bermuda looks like 99% of the time. The answer you received from NCL stating that it will be docked unless there is an issue then it will be anchores is the correct answer. This week there was an issue with the Dawn and Breakaway could not dock because Dawn was delayed leaving Bermuda for reasons I will leave you to research on your own. This is an anomaly and passengers who chose to tender to port were able to walk back on in the afternoon once the issue with Dawn was rectified and Breakaway was able to dock.

It will be docked at Heritage Wharf, per the official Bermuda 2015 cruise ship schedule.

The Breakaway only anchors in the Dockyard if there's some unexpected reason why they can't dock (like what happened this week).

If you look at that document, the only ship scheduled to be anchored this season was the Crystal Serenity from May 7-8.

Thanks all for the info everybody.

I read a few 'nightmares' about tendering and time it took while at Bermuda and that scared me.

Another CC fan asked me why I didn't check what ships were there before I reserved the cruise??? We were somewhat stuck with either leaving 7/19 or 7/26 (due to boys sport schedules) so picking a 'quiet' time for ships was not a viable option.

Again... thanks

It seems to me that all three of the answers that you have been told are saying exactly the same thing. Generally it is docked, but sometimes (not often) there are issues and it has to anchor, like it did earlier this week when the Dawn had problems.

Until the ship actually arrives you don't know for sure, but for the most part you can assume that it is going to be tied upp at the dock.

First of all, pick the 7/19 to take a cruise to Bermuda as 7/30 AND 7/31 (Thurs AND Fri) are Bermuda public holidays.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the first time ever for Breakaway to drop the anchor when she did on Wed this week.

Thanks all for the info everybody.

I read a few 'nightmares' about tendering and time it took while at Bermuda and that scared me.

Another CC fan asked me why I didn't check what ships were there before I reserved the cruise??? We were somewhat stuck with either leaving 7/19 or 7/26 (due to boys sport schedules) so picking a 'quiet' time for ships was not a viable option.

Again... thanks

How could you read about tendering nightmares at Bermuda? They don't tender there. Scared of what?:confused: