Hotels in Copenhagen (2 threads merged)

Tbay

Staying in Copenhagen for 2 nights after our cruise in August. Anyone have suggestions for hotels? Any opinions on the Crowne Plaza Towers? If you have stayed at this hotel - is it easy to get around from this hotel? Thanks.

Tbay, you will get a lot more replies if you make your thread subject whatever your question is and not your name. Your subject should be "Hotels in Copenhagen" rather than Tbay. Then people who have been to Copenhagen will read and reply.

I seem to remember you making your name the subject before on another thread, but could be wrong of course.

Staying in Copenhagen for 2 days after our August cruise.

Any advice on hotels?

Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza Towers? Is it easy to get around on the metro from there?

Thanks, Cruisin'Girl, for your advice. I don't post on here very often.

We stayed at the Copenhagen Marriott hotel, which is along the waterway and near Tivoli Gardens. Our multi-generational group took the metro from the airport to the nearest stop to the hotel and hoofed it with luggage and all with little difficulty. It was easy to get anywhere from there for us.

Hope this is helpful. :)

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza and loved it. The train to the city was a breeze.

The bus picked us up at the airport for our free trip to the hotel. There is no reason to call for the shuttle as it comes every 20 minutes or so.

The food was very pricey at the restaurant so we walked over to the mall next door for our breakfast and dinner.

Enjoy your stay in Copenhagen.

Stayed there two years ago. Unfortunately the weather was ugly. I found the enclosed mall was busy but trashy by US standards. Our cruise ends there next year and we will stay at one of the many hotels near downtown (Tivoli). If you stay at the Crowne, take the executive option that puts you on the top floor (or near it) and gets you access to the executive lounge.

Glenn:cool:

I answered on the other thread you started but will again. :)

We stayed in Hotel D'Angleterre several times and loved it. Beautiful hotel, great location, fabulous service....

Tbay' date=' you will get a lot more replies if you make your thread subject whatever your question is and not your name. Your subject should be "Hotels in Copenhagen" rather than Tbay. Then people who have been to Copenhagen will read and reply.

I seem to remember you making your name the subject before on another thread, but could be wrong of course.[/quote']

Tbay probably didnot put their screen name as subject but instead probably left subject heading blank. CC default automatically puts screen name in blank subject headings.

Last Baltic Cruise we stayed at Marriott pre cruise and Crowne Plaza post cruise and worked out just fine. shuttle to airport by Crown Plaza is nice. Indoor mall is within short walk, and lots of cheaper eating options. I won't say it is trashy, but certainly not Westfield Mall in SF.

This upcoming cruise we will be staying in Andersen Boutique hotel pre cruise and Crown Plaza again post cruise.

Kevin