Traditional Dining - Table for 2

jimd909

When I booked my cruise in January, I selected traditional dining @ 6:00 pm and a table for 2.

What are the chances I will get a table for 2?

If I don't get the table for 2, will it be possible to switch to anytime dining?

When I booked my cruise in January, I selected traditional dining @ 6:00 pm and a table for 2.

If I don't get the table for 2, will it be possible to switch to anytime dining?

Your chances of getting a table for 2 are very good. Just check when you get on board to see what they assigned you and location. At times you can get something other then a table for 2 but if you check with the maitre d' they can move you around. They have a table setup around 2 pm for these changes so check the Patter in your room for time and location. Just remember depending on the ship the tables for 2 can be very close to other tables for 2.

Yes if you want to switch to Any Time just let them know what you are planning so they can give your table in Traditional to someone else.

Chances are very good you will get a table for two and even greater that it will be about 6 inches from another table for two.

Mike:)

I will be on the Crown in December.

On embarkation day it would be best to see the Maître' D at the time/place listed in the daily newsletter (The Patter) which will be in your cabin upon arrival. It is usually held in one of the DR's between 2pm and 3:30pm.

He can check and make sure you are set up with the desired table/time.

He has the DR layouts and table numbers on a large diagram.

And no you don't need to pay the maitre do for that table. :rolleyes:

As most will already be booked, you will be assigned one of the few that is open if you weren't assigned one.

We have never been placed at larger tables. We just check our table assignment after boarding to make sure we got what we requested.