Has anyone taken the RCCI southbound cruisetour #3B?

***I am not able to get any info from Royal Carribean on the land excursions they offer. They say they don't know the name of the company and won't give the excursions they offer till we arrive in Alaska. What I am looking for is A. if they offer a heli/glacier landing from Denali (it says they do in the land excursion part on thier website) but they won't confirm that, and B. the "free time" we have in Denali (If I have that info I can book my own excursion privately).

I don't mind waiting till we get there to book it, i just want to confirm they offer what I am looking to do.

I am not happy with RCCI with planning this trip- they have not been helpful at all. If anyone who has been on this cruisetour or one similar has any info that will help me i would appreicate it.***:eek:

Also...google independant excursions...you might find what you're looking for much cheaper than thru the ship.

They are asking about a cruisetour, which means they're already paying for at least some excursions on the land portion. No sense in paying for it twice.