Bars to sit in on Ventura

Canugess

We have a 2 night break booked on the Ventura in a couple of months time. This isn't a lot of time to get to know a ship!

So .... Where is the best place to hang out in the evenings. (We liked the piano bar on Royal Caribbean) Somewhere that is unlikely to have lots of kids running around, perhaps a dance floor for a bit of a boogie? Any recommendations.

Happy to look through links to old threads (I can't find any photos of Ventura either!)

Do a Google search for "Beyond Ships". That should take you to a website with links to photographic tours of all the major cruise ship, including Ventura.

Warning - this website can cause you to lose an entire afternoon!

Havana deck 7 Aft has a small dance floor and sometimes the cabaret includes opportunity to dance other times not when it's a ventriloquist or comedian!

Metropolis deck 18 Aft nice drinking bar good views and musical entertainment

Regards John

The Red Bar (deck 7, at the top of the Atrium) is a sort-of cocktail bar that's a bit more formal and smarter than other bars. No dance floor anywhere near, but as a place for a nice evening drink that's generally doesn't have too many children around, it's good. And there's a piano at one end and often a pianist.

Do a Google search for "Beyond Ships". That should take you to a website with links to photographic tours of all the major cruise ship, including Ventura.

Warning - this website can cause you to lose an entire afternoon!

Ooh thank you I see what you mean! I have bookmarked it for when I have more time :)