Are mocktails available at all bars and restaurants?

Flo71

I have purchased the soda and more and trying to work out how to get maximum enjoyment from it.

Are all bars included and do they all serve mocktails?

Also which were your favourites they I can try?

I have purchased the soda and more and trying to work out how to get maximum enjoyment from it.

Are all bars included and do they all serve mocktails?

Also which were your favourites they I can try?

Yes you can use it everywhere. I like a Pussyfoot and another favourite is strawberry daiquiri. Don't forget to have hot chocolate at the international cafe. I've decided to wait and use the on board credit to buy ours. See you on board!!

Edited by Jo and Rob

Yes you can use it everywhere. I like a Pussyfoot and another favourite is strawberry daiquiri. Don't forget to have hot chocolate at the international cafe. I've decided to wait and use the on board credit to buy ours. See you on board!!

I've pre-purchased mine and my daughter's (Laura) we only have a small amount of OBC which will just about pay for gratuities.

I'm watching some cruise videos at the moment on youtube, making the most of the last bit of half term

Donna x

I've pre-purchased mine and my daughter's (Laura) we only have a small amount of OBC which will just about pay for gratuities.

I'm watching some cruise videos at the moment on youtube, making the most of the last bit of half term

Donna x

Have you found our videos?

Here is our last Princess one.

[YOUTUBE]nYeCUZRRCoc[/YOUTUBE]

I'm told Britannia is similar to Royal Princess. Here is a cabin video which may be similar to what we will be getting on Royal Princess.

[YOUTUBE]NXfD1aVoCwo[/YOUTUBE]

Be sure to try the Virgin Martini! (An olive in a glass.) For Orange Juice you can get the Virgin Screwdriver. :)

I like the Bloody Mary, the Nojito, and a bunch of others. Just remember that, although they have a "listing" of mocktails they will gladly make you any cocktail without the alcohol.

Have you found our videos?

Here is our last Princess one.

Your "Happy" video is fantastic!! You were all enjoying yourselves so much - really love your son's hairdryer lip sync! :D I was toe tapping and clapping along.

Your "Happy" video is fantastic!! You were all enjoying yourselves so much - really love your son's hairdryer lip sync! :D I was toe tapping and clapping along.

Thank you. Every time I hear the song now I think of the hairdryer suddenly turning on and Oliver's reaction. It was a great holiday and Emerald was a beautiful ship.