Cupcake Demo- Liberty of The Seas

Guys/Gals,

Does anybody know what the Cupcake demo is like aboard the Liberty of The Seas? Is it designed for Kids or Adults?

Thanks,

RM

It's a class ($) you can sign up for. If you're interested in this go to the Cupcake Cupboard when you board and there will be a sign up sheet no need to pre-reserve this..There are classes for adults and classes for children.

I did the kid class with my daughter and it was a blast. Even the kids class was fun for me. We made a cupcake frog and lion. I reserved prior to boarding. It was sold out when we boarded.

Very surprised !!....As they usually always hold back spots for onboard booking. Perhaps it was just the day and time you preferred that was ;)

I will be on Liberty on Thursday (yay!) and I signed up for the adult cupcake class. When I come back I will post pictures. I'm doing it by myself. Nobody else in my family wanted to do it. I like to bake and I like decorating cakes so I thought it sounded good. 😀

Loralie

For those who have taken the adult class, do you think that you learned enough to be able to duplicate your efforts back home? Some of the designs (frog, hamburger) seem pretty detailed.

I think you could definitely duplicate the cheeseburger and fries back home.

I will be on Liberty on Thursday (yay!) and I signed up for the adult cupcake class. When I come back I will post pictures. I'm doing it by myself. Nobody else in my family wanted to do it. I like to bake and I like decorating cakes so I thought it sounded good. 😀

Loralie

Oooh. I know you'll have fun :)

For those who have taken the adult class, do you think that you learned enough to be able to duplicate your efforts back home? Some of the designs (frog, hamburger) seem pretty detailed.

I am not a baker....and I could do the frog again at home. You will have fun.

• 3 weeks later...