O'Sheehan's Specials

crazy4cruzn

Holy moly! Does that say $13.75 for a draft beer?

That's one way to get NCL social media's attention - didn't realized / wasn't looking at the micro details - these candid moment pictures are often snapped quickly without flash, many of them don't make it into the reviews & some for privacy reasons.

This has a clear view - from a different placard, now - you can relax without rushing to see the cardiologist ...

These were 2 months ago - late March on the Breakaway, 18% being added to the tabs.

# # # A bit of humor, good for a few laughs # # # free of charges or fees

Edited by mking8288

Is this what you are looking for - click to see image .

They are listed on the Dailies - it comes with sides. Soup and/or salads are not included, order them as you wish - since this is free casual dining - no charge for them.

h

Do you remember which days of the week they have the prime rib special. I am trying to make specialty restaurant reservation. Don't want to miss the prime rib dinner. Thank You

That's one way to get NCL social media's attention - didn't realized / wasn't looking at the micro details - these candid moment pictures are often snapped quickly without flash, many of them don't make it into the reviews & some for privacy reasons.

This has a clear view - from a different placard, now - you can relax without rushing to see the cardiologist ...

These were 2 months ago - late March on the Breakaway, 18% being added to the tabs.

# # # A bit of humor, good for a few laughs # # # free of charges or fees

Ok, much better & a big thank you! O'Sheehans is a big plus for me looking at this cruise line. But, if that price was for a 16 or 20 oz, I don't think so. So, now that I see the clear picture, O'Sheehans looks even better.

I gotta go check prices/itineraries again. I luv pubs, luv beach resorts, cruises even more. Now, if I can only time it to have the Tampa Bay Bucs (home team) play Miami Dolphins (family team) like a few years back when I was on a HAL ship...perfect!

h

Do you remember which days of the week they have the prime rib special. I am trying to make specialty restaurant reservation. Don't want to miss the prime rib dinner. Thank You

Prime rib was served on Day 1 for dinner - during our BA sailing, NY-FL-GSC-Bahamas. Disclaimer - subject to change with & without written/advance notices, check the current/latest Freestyle Dailies for the most accurate info. If you missed it, don't worry - MDR also served it later in the sailing week.

Everything else you wanted to know about the BA should be in this review - good # of pictures. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2189381

Seadog67 just finished the BA on a Bermuda run, and he has great pictures and videos uploaded. And, there are other excellent recent reviews out there - happy research & reading.

Edited by mking8288

Prime rib was served on Day 1 for dinner - during our BA sailing, NY-FL-GSC-Bahamas. Disclaimer - subject to change with & without written/advance notices, check the current/latest Freestyle Dailies for the most accurate info. If you missed it, don't worry - MDR also served it later in the sailing week.

Everything else you wanted to know about the BA should be in this review - good # of pictures. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2189381

Seadog67 just finished the BA on a Bermuda run, and he has great pictures and videos uploaded. And, there are other excellent recent reviews out there - happy research & reading.

Thank you so much. Leaving on the Getaway June 13th.

If my memory is correct...each special is twice a week (on Getaway). Prime rib is the first night and then is repeated late in the week. Ribs and the chicken and waffles are served twice in the week too. The ribs were very good and came with a side of corn bread and slaw. I also got fries.

DSCN0514-vi.jpg

DSCN0517-vi.jpg

DSCN519-vi.jpg

DSCN0519-vi.jpg

Edited by david_sobe

Awww, look at the cute itty bitty baby portions of ribs. LOL!

LOL, I was just looking at that picture and thinking that the poor server is going to be exhausted from the trips back and forth if my boyfriend and I go there for rib night! :p I am glad someone else views it similarly! Alas, though, my eyes are always bigger than my stomach, so I probably couldn't eat as many of them as I think...although, on the ship, the second stomach opens for business :D.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how good that Prime Rib looks........ I'm drooling all over my keyboard!! Can't wait for our Aug. 29th sailing on the Getaway. I'm NOT going to miss that Prime Rib. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you so much. Leaving on the Getaway June 13th.

We just got off the Getaway on Saturday. See the following:

Day 1 - Prime Rib

Day 2 - Seafood & Chicken Waffle

Day 3 - Spare Ribs

Day 4 - Prime Rib

Day 5 - Chicken & Waffle

Day 6 - Spare Ribs

Day 7 - Prime Rib

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how good that Prime Rib looks........ I'm drooling all over my keyboard!! Can't wait for our Aug. 29th sailing on the Getaway. I'm NOT going to miss that Prime Rib. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully, it tastes as good as it looks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We just got off the Getaway on Saturday. See the following:

Day 1 - Prime Rib

Day 2 - Seafood & Chicken Waffle

Day 3 - Spare Ribs

Day 4 - Prime Rib

Day 5 - Chicken & Waffle

Day 6 - Spare Ribs

Day 7 - Prime Rib

If only I could have that menu at home.