summit with a 7yo?

dorito6778

thinking of planning a last minute trip on the june 28 sailing!

is there enough to do for a 7yo girl? her last 2 cruises were disney so her standards are high! LOL

also, since we'll be sailing on july 4th, do they do fireworks?

what is the dining sitch on this boat? is main/late seating mostly, or do i need to make reservations at restaurants?

If you do traditional dining, you select early or late seating. If you do Select dining, you can make a reservation to dine at whatever time you wish, starting at 5:30 to 9pm. You choose what dining at the time of booking.

There will be lots of families on board so there will be lots of kids. Celebrity doesn't have the bells and whistles of a Disney or Royal Caribbean ship, but they do keep kids busy.

Unlike Disney, Celebrity does not do fireworks on any of their ships. And since this is an American holiday, if you're in Bermuda on the 4th, they won't have them either. Actually, if you're at sea on the 4th, there's no way to do fireworks on a moving cruise ship.

I'm not sure what a sitch is, but as mentioned above fixed and select are the two main dining room choices. With select, you chose what time you want to eat, and just show up, or, you can make a reservation for the time you think you want to eat, either from home before the cruise or when onboard. There is also Normandie, a wonderful restaurant. You'll need to check on whether the 7yo can go; I can't recall, mine are a tad older.

Enjoy

I'm not sure what a sitch is, but as mentioned above fixed and select are the two main dining room choices. With select, you chose what time you want to eat, and just show up, or, you can make a reservation for the time you think you want to eat, either from home before the cruise or when onboard. There is also Normandie, a wonderful restaurant. You'll need to check on whether the 7yo can go; I can't recall, mine are a tad older.

Enjoy

The age limit for Normandie is 12 years old (which is $50 per person). Not sure about Qsine.

Actually, if you're at sea on the 4th, there's no way to do fireworks on a moving cruise ship.

Its a sea day as we return to NY onJuly 5th, though disney fantasy and ncl breakaway both did fireworks at sea and never in port. I don't know that the engines are totally off and we were sailing aimlessly for a few minutes. We def weren't full speed for sure if they were on.

Doesn't matter I guess. Didn't take into account that not everyone would be celebrating. Lol

Thanks for all the info!