Anthem/Quantum cabin choice question

Since CruiseCritic is still working on getting "Cabin Reviews" set up for the Anthem of the Seas, I am resorting to asking the question here, as to which of my two choices of cabins would offer the most advantages, from past Anthem/Quantum cruisers.

One cabin is a D8 balcony category on deck 7, port side, mid ship, on the middle hump.

The other is a D6 balcony category on deck 11, port side, forward, on the forward hump, but close to the stairs/elevators.

This may not sound like a tough choice to many, but it is for me and I have to make my decision in a couple days.

Any opinions or suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you!!!!!

I have had the cabin on deck 8, and deck 11th

Personally, I would choose deck 11 relative to 7. However, any price difference and the distance to the stairway / elevator could affect my choice.

Normally, I would like to be as close to the stair / elevator as possible to avoid the relatively long and cramped corridors - especially on Quantum / Anthem.

Had a cabin on deck 7 just out of the door from the stairs/elevators and was worried about noise level. Well didn't hear a thing the entire time. There is actually quite some space between the hallway door and cabins so dent quite spacious coming to our cabin. It was great to be right outside of the elevators. Would definitely pick that cabin again.

Since CruiseCritic is still working on getting "Cabin Reviews" set up for the Anthem of the Seas, I am resorting to asking the question here, as to which of my two choices of cabins would offer the most advantages, from past Anthem/Quantum cruisers.

One cabin is a D8 balcony category on deck 7, port side, mid ship, on the middle hump.

The other is a D6 balcony category on deck 11, port side, forward, on the forward hump, but close to the stairs/elevators.

This may not sound like a tough choice to many, but it is for me and I have to make my decision in a couple days.

Any opinions or suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you!!!!!

Just my 2 cents...

Deck 7 close to the elevators mid-ship would be my choice. Deck 7 is fabulously convenient to everything, deck 11 forward is not in my humble opinion... you'll need an elevator to absolutely everything and you're the farthest away from most all dining venues and what you may use mostly on the ship. This is the one ship in the RCL fleet that I personally feel that is important enough to be closer to the mid-ship elevators and stair-wells vs. forward... unless you enjoy walking and taking your time getting to your room which is great as well.

Again just my 2 cents... whatever you choose, have a great cruise! :D

I was assigned to an E1 through a quarantee, but I gave it up becasue although it had a much wider balcony, since it's a cabin and one half, it didn't have the inside square footage that I wanted, or, the view of the forward part of the ship, since they are all behind a part of the ship which juts out.