dining reservation question

krillsister

I booked a reservation on O' s website for Red Ginger. Received an e mail confirmation but it does not so up when I go to view it under manage my booking. Should I be concerned?

Can you still book RG if you go into the reservations?

Did you sign out & sign in again??

Everyone should also be aware that the list of Specialty Reservations in the "Manage my Booking" section stops appearing once you have reached the 7 day window before the Cruise.

If you need to copy that page (we always do, so that we don't forget) don't wait until just before leaving home to do it.

If you need to copy that page (we always do, so that we don't forget) don't wait until just before leaving home to do it.

Mine are listed on my final invoice I thought everyone's was :confused:

Yes, and then you have to wait until reservations open for your cabin class. That is 75, 60 or 45 days from embarkation date. Your invoice states your reservation date.

Edited by arima22

Yes, and then you have to wait until reservations open for your cabin class. That is 75, 60 or 45 days from embarkation date. Your invoice states your reservation date.

Actually, those who book higher than Penthouse accommodations (I call them OVO Suites) may reserve just as soon as their fare is paid in full.

The literature says 90 days out but in reality, the Reservation option opens immediately following payment, no matter how far in advance of the cruise ;)