Does the classic drink package cover martinis?

AEGBRG

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have recently cruised that have purchased the classic package, did it cover martinis? On Celebrity's website, there is a picture of a martini next to the classic package, but it says the classic package only covers cocktails up to $8. I recall on the last Celebrity cruise I was on, Martinis were more than $8 -- at least most of them. If anyone can clarify, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by AEGBRG

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have recently cruised that have purchased the classic package, did it cover martinis? On Celebrity's website, there is a picture of a martini next to the classic package, but it says the classic package only covers cocktails up to $8. I recall on the last Celebrity cruise I was on, Martinis were more than $8 -- at least most of them. If anyone can clarify, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

The Classic Beverage Package still covers martinis in a regular sized martini glass. The larger martinis are at the Martini Bar and will cost full price. Some ships will also serve the regular sized martini at the Martini Bar as well.

Hope this helps.

The Classic Beverage Package still covers martinis in a regular sized martini glass. The larger martinis are at the Martini Bar and will cost full price. Some ships will also serve the regular sized martini at the Martini Bar as well.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Beth and kenevenpar. That sure looks like a martini to me pictured next to the classic package. I recall someone saying in the past they are "mini martinis". Just wanted to make sure.

classic_package.jpg

Edited by AEGBRG

The large Martinis at the Martini bar are not covered by the Classic package. Regular size Martinis served at the other bars are covered.

Just off the Constellation and the Martini Bar was making 3 regular sized martini's- Appletini, Cosmo & regular martini and those 3 were covered by the Classic package.

The large Martinis at the Martini bar are not covered by the Classic package. Regular size Martinis served at the other bars are covered.

Just off the Constellation and the Martini Bar was making 3 regular sized martini's- Appletini, Cosmo & regular martini and those 3 were covered by the Classic package.

Good to know, thanks!

Our obvious solution to finding out if a drink was covered by the classic package was to ask .

This was not just about cocktails but with wine and beers too . Different bars have different products .

We found the bar staff was more then willing to work with you .