Juice / Milk for little kids

Going on RC soon and bringing my child who is under 10 and really doesn't drink soda. Are there included options such as complimentary milk or apple juice...or is all of that additional? It seems the lowest drink package is just for soda. Thanks for any input!

Going on RC soon and bringing my child who is under 10 and really doesn't drink soda. Are there included options such as complimentary milk or apple juice...or is all of that additional? It seems the lowest drink package is just for soda. Thanks for any input!

Milk is complimentary at all meals. Juices (including apple) are complimentary at breakfast.

Edited by clarea

Milk is complimentary at all meals. Juices (including apple) are complimentary at breakfast.

And if you would like to have juice for her during the day/evening, just bring a couple of empty sports bottles and fill them with juice at breakfast. Keep them on ice in your cabin for when she wants them.

Yes we just got off Allure and milk in little cartoons was readily available in most food outlets sometimes if I couldn't see them I asked a member of staff and they always kindly fetched one for us. They also had cartoons of chocolate milk . Our 3 and 4 year grandchildren loved their first cruise.