12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

It is CRAZY how we are getting so excited over buying water. Almost as excited as when I booked the cruise. lol

I know LOL

I texted my dd and my mother about the water and my dd replied back asking about the drink package instead of the water LOL

Is the water on the lido deck different from the water out of the tap in a cabin? Maybe an extra filter? I've had no issues with cabin water.

My kid won't drink it...it's all the same, though I didn't know that till recently. lol. I filled her sippy one night from the bathroom, and NO that's handwaching water.

But for a few bucks, still double store price, I bought 2. Smaller bottles easier to carry around on shore as well. We typically buy a big liter somewhere cheap to drink at port.

i had the same thought! "...it's carnival branded water, there's probably some guy standing at a tap somewhere on ship filling them up!"

they switched the vifp branded water to carnival brand too, so maybe they just decided to change all of it...?

The vifp water says it was bottled in nc. [attach]351243[/attach]

good nc water!!

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered 2 for our upcoming Alaska cruise.

I cruised last month on the Conquest and ordered 12 bottles for $13.78. It was great not lugging on water.

Just ordered 24 bottles for $6.34 for my April 2016 cruise, WOO HOO. Now I can pack some Dr. Pepper and V8 juice.

Thanks, BigB0882.

I wonder if Carnival lowered the price of water to a very reasonable price to only stop people from bring on their own and maybe banning that. Then in time raise the price of water back up after a ban. I hope I didn’t give them any ideas