Traveling to Europe this summer.

davesgirl51

Travelers Beware !

The Brits take Security VERY seriously. You better have your quart size baggie out and your laptop out or every part of your "offensive" carry on will be screened inside and out.

Also be prepared to answer what is in your carry on. :)

Travelers Beware !

The Brits take Security VERY seriously. You better have your quart size baggie out and your laptop out or every part of your "offensive" carry on will be screened inside and out.

Also be prepared to answer what is in your carry on. :)

How is this related to NCL?

I see no different when we fly into / out of America or any other country nowadays . You should be glad we take security seriously . By the way we recently spent 2.5 hours going through immigration / customs ect at Miami airport .

No believe me the uk security beats all by far...the guys over there are totally out of control..they behave very offensively to the passengers they dont have anything to do with usa..i am from europe i travel allocer europe and usa very often and whenever i land on a uk airport its always my worst nightmare!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OP seems to be a smarty but not realising that the security staff is just doing their work, as they are supposed to be.

Not cooperating with security or following given instructions probably delayed the other passengers, great job OP, woohoo.

I am another who says it is a good thing that security is taken very seriously. Who wants to be on an aircraft where people can just carry anything onto it? I am not noticing anything different wherever I have flown in the world post 2001.

I am another who says it is a good thing that security is taken very seriously. Who wants to be on an aircraft where people can just carry anything onto it? I am not noticing anything different wherever I have flown in the world post 2001.

I've always found European security to be well done, even prior to 2001. I like the heightened security in our airports- haven't been accosted by a Hare Krishna or panhandler in years.:)

I see no different when we fly into / out of America or any other country nowadays . You should be glad we take security seriously . By the way we recently spent 2.5 hours going through immigration / customs ect at Miami airport .

+1

500 passengers arrive at Miami/Las Vegas/NY. 20 desks open for 250 US passengers. 5 desks open for 250 foreign passengers. Happens every time.

+1

500 passengers arrive at Miami/Las Vegas/NY. 20 desks open for 250 US passengers. 5 desks open for 250 foreign passengers. Happens every time.

JFK indeed, ATL was a pleasure both times we entered the US there (still had lines but moving, maybe half an hour) with very friendly staff stamping our passports.

JFK indeed, ATL was a pleasure both times we entered the US there (still had lines but moving, maybe half an hour) with very friendly staff stamping our passports.

I'd like to add Detroit onto that list as well.

+1

Me too. Flew into Newark for a Breakaway Cruise last Sept and spent 100 minutes queuing to get through immigration. We had Ralph Fiennes in the queue with us. Pathetically understaffed.