Cruise Pricing

flemtagg

Just received confirmation from my T.A & I have exactly the same cabin for £2199 pp x 2 =£4398 +$380 obc+ $600 obc from the F,C,D + $400 military obc = $1360 obc So I have lost $480 obc But I am saving £1582 & my T.A has also now given me Free Car Parking that would have cost me £244 So I am a Happy Bunny with the result

It's not facebook but I'm hitting like:)

We booked in March for an August transatlantic round trip and the price on that has dropped dramatically. They are also offering automatic upgrades. Had a long "conversation" with Cunard yesterday and have been upgraded two levels as a gesture of goodwill. Better than nothing but we'd have been way better off waiting if we'd known.

Good work as well.

There will always be someone who got a better deal, I think you need to find the best deal you can and live in the knowledge that you got what you wanted (at least at the time). If you can improve on that later than good but don't stress over price drops.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Speak to them/your TA and see what can be done if anything.

Absolutely nothing according to the call centre. Cancel existing booking, lose 75% of $7200 approx. and rebook at another $6700. Perhaps I should put my feisty partner on to them, she might have more success. :p

Absolutely nothing according to the call centre. Cancel existing booking, lose 75% of $7200 approx. and rebook at another $6700. Perhaps I should put my feisty partner on to them, she might have more success. :p

That is a shame that nothing can be done. I suppose I have been lucky so far that when using my TA and also when going direct, I have been able to sort out some sort of compromise. :D