Appeal to celebrity cruiselines to reinstate bonaire

norwegianwood57

How many of you have written or called Celebrity. I know, its a waste of time.

I am issuing a challenge to any Celeb Rep to come on this site and communicate with us.

Yes I know , a feeble and futile attempt to get a rise out of them.

After all these posts, you still dont seem to understand what we want from Celebity.

REINSTATE BONAIRE.

Can I say it any simpler than that?

As for Christine Frances, I really dont understand what she is thanking YOU for. You are not advancing our cause here.

If you have no intention of appealing to Celebrity to reinstate Bonaire, then please post on a different thread and stick to the topic. That goes for anyone else as well that does not wish to help here.

Please stay on Topic.

It is to appeal to Celebrity to reinstate Bonaire for Itineraries that have been booked. For those itineraries that are NOT out yet Celebity can do what they wish and we will book or not. For 2016, 2017 we have left deposits for the itineraries offered. Those are the ABC's, Not anything else.

IS this plain enough? Wallie and others?

I have written to every email address suggested AND I have called so I am on your side on this.

We are extremely disappointed that Bonaire has been dropped from our itinerary.

However, I think the word you wanted in the last line of the first post quoted above was "response", not "rise".

I don't particularly care if Celebrity responds on here (and I honestly can't see what response they would have , other than to reiterate that they have made their changes and that what is - is).

The value I see in threads like this (and every other thread that has complained about changes in the last year - drink package, pillow chocolates come to mind) is that the persons who monitor these boards for Celebrity will see that a lot of people are upset and that MAYBE the decision will be re-thought for the short term at least and reversed.

I also wish that people who are NOT on affected cruises would please refrain from criticizing those of us who are.

I have written to every email address suggested AND I have called so I am on your side on this.

We are extremely disappointed that Bonaire has been dropped from our itinerary.

However, I think the word you wanted in the last line of the first post quoted above was "response", not "rise".

I don't particularly care if Celebrity responds on here (and I honestly can't see what response they would have , other than to reiterate that they have made their changes and that what is - is).

The value I see in threads like this (and every other thread that has complained about changes in the last year - drink package, pillow chocolates come to mind) is that the persons who monitor these boards for Celebrity will see that a lot of people are upset and that MAYBE the decision will be re-thought for the short term at least and reversed.

I also wish that people who are NOT on affected cruises would please refrain from criticizing those of us who are.

Karen, you are absolutely right. Response is a much better word. Thank you for pointing that out.