How to get C&A balcony discount?

Going to make the jump from interior to balcony! How do I get the balcony discount? I am Platinum.

Do I simply log into the C&A site, search for a sailing, and the discount is automatically applied or is there more to it?

Going to make the jump from interior to balcony! How do I get the balcony discount? I am Platinum.

Do I simply log into the C&A site, search for a sailing, and the discount is automatically applied or is there more to it?

If you have already made the booking, and didn't get the discount, you can call C&A and they will apply it.

Yes, login to the RCCL website with your C&A name/password and the balcony discount is applied to any bookings. You can see it if you link directly below the price, "Fare Details" or something like that.

BTW, it's worth noting that by using your discount and the 30-30 sale xx% off, a Harmony OTS Boardwalk Balcony or Central Park Balcony are actually less than an inside cabin for some sailings. My b2b Feb 4 & 11 sailings are that way. Strange, but true.

Edited by Hawaiifrank

SOOOO glad I asked this question. I have Allure booked for April 2016 and considering Harmony for December 2016. I need to log into C&A and check the prices now. Thanks so much everyone for your very helpful responses!

When I try this it only discounts the balcony for passenger 1. If the other passenger is on the same level as me do I need to call C&A to have their discount added or does it only apply to the first passenger? TIA.

When I try this it only discounts the balcony for passenger 1. If the other passenger is on the same level as me do I need to call C&A to have their discount added or does it only apply to the first passenger? TIA.

The discount is for the cabin, not per passenger.

The balcony discount is per cabin not per person so it is only listed under passenger 1.

(Oops- not fast enough. Three all replying at the same time.)

Edited by marys350

The discount is for the cabin, not per passenger.

The balcony discount is per cabin not per person so it is only listed under passenger 1.

(Oops- not fast enough. Three all replying at the same time.)

Thank :)you