And we're off! Well almost!

Twomalamutes

We leave in two days for a 7 day Alaskan cruise aboard the crown princess. We are sailing with our twin 2 year olds in a balcony cabin. There are 11 other adults cruising with us. Just finished packing and I feel like I am over packed between diapers, wipes, and clothes for the kids. Any last minute suggestions?

Are you leaving from Seattle? Hopefully you're arriving there a day or two before your cruise. If so, you can go to a store and buy an extra supply of diapers without having to lug it on the flight.

Also make sure to bring the usual kid medications. The ship's infirmary will have some medication, but not a wide variety (flavors, brands, etc.). If they use sippy cups, the waiter will fill it with milk or juice for you at meal time. Bring a travel size bottle of dish detergent (you can buy this in Seattle -- if you can't find a travel size, get the full size and then leave it behind after the cruise).

Ugh I feel the same way, I'm pretty sure have my suitcases diapers LOL and then of course there's the toys to keep him occupied and the fact that he needs a fresh outfit every single day sometimes multiple times because he can be messy... Craziness! I don't know how often your kids travel but if you're having them bring pack and plays for the make sure you bring your pack and play sheet so that it smells like home and so that it fits :-)

Dish detergent is a great idea for sippy cups! We also bringing toys maker with the projector because it's what he's used to sleeping with at night :-) and lots of fun little 'activities that r new for the plane! If you have toys that he loves with noise you can always cover the speaker part with tape so that it doesn't disturb others around you :-)I saw it on Pinterest and it works great, he can just barely hear it but I won't be able to be heard around us (although all of the seat surrounding us are technically in our party)

Please keep in mind that Alaska is not a third world country. It is part of the USA, people with kids live there. There are stores that sell diapers. There is WalMart. I know you don't want to spend touring time looking for diapers, but there is no reason to panic if you are running low. EM