Specialty Dining

Yankee Doodle

Dandy :D

On board, it seems that the package offerings are a little different than the pre-purchase 3, 4, or 5 packages. Our last cruise did not offer the packages on board, but the discounts we were able to obtain were probalbly a bit better, and we got to choose the restaurants.

I do know that there are different experiences, and my guess is that it depends on how mamy pre-booked slots have been filled.

YMMV

As mentioned on the other thread, we have never paid full price.

Discounts are usually 20% if they need to increase reservations. If they are really slow, you may be able to negotiate. You also may not get the prime times; we do not mind eating late. I should also mention that there are not always discounts; we just will not pay full price. Like men's clothes, 25% off is regular price, and 50% off is when I start looking :D

Can I wait until we are onboard the Eclipse to purchase the 3-night dining package? We were hoping to apply this dining cost to our OBC.

Thanks,

Nancy

Tuscan Grille and Murano are both excellent. Qsine is a great and a different dining experience but if you go on your own you won't get the full effect. You really need a crowd so you can experience enough of the choices.

Thanks Paul!

I know some people think it's a high price to pay but they really are very good and especially if you're on a two week cruise or longer, makes a nice change. If you wait till you're on board and leave it a few days you'll probably get a deal

Can I wait until we are onboard the Eclipse to purchase the 3-night dining package? We were hoping to apply this dining cost to our OBC.

Thanks,

Nancy

On our Eclipse Canaries cruise last year we got 2 for 1 in Tuscan Grill, the head waiter in the MDR was touting for trade on a few nights.