Alaska August 10,2015. Interior sold out

lrockwitt

We booked interior on the Golden to Alaska on August 10, 2015 and it is sold out. The price dropped 12%. Wrote to TA for the price drop. What can Princess do if all cabins are sold out. Can we get an update?

We booked interior on the Golden to Alaska on August 10, 2015 and it is sold out. The price dropped 12%. Wrote to TA for the price drop. What can Princess do if all cabins are sold out. Can we get an update?

If they are sold out there is no incentive for Princess to give you anything.

Can we still get the price drop? And why are they still advertising the interior?

Have no idea but if they are not available then I would think no price drop.

You can always ask. See what your TA can do.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Can we still get the price drop? And why are they still advertising the interior?

We're on the same cruise. Interiors show as sold-out. It doesn't matter that they're sold-out. It matters if the promo you're trying to get is for new bookings or not. Good luck!

When a category is sold out, you cannot see pricing for it on the Princess web site.

How do you know the price dropped? If this was snail mail, the category could have sold out before the offer arrived in the mail.

Where do you see the price drop? Is there a drop in other categories? Interiors are sold out on the website. If a category is sold out you're not going to get a reduced price. I have booked a popular category of mini's and they often sell out early. Other mini's have price drops, but I never get a reduced price because my category is sold out. Now if an OV is a similar price to what you paid for an inside you may be able to upgrade.