When do you receive your Elite Pin

Sailaway John

The pins are always for sale at that popular online auction site. I always wonder who buys them. Of course the lame coupon books from the cabin are also always on sale there as well... :rolleyes:

I become elite starting with the 2nd segment of our b2b...And even though they only now issue one cruise card for b2b, I can go to the Captain's Circle host and have my black elite cruise card issued, if I understand correctly?

Thanks! :)

The Passenger Services Desk would be the one to issue the new card.

Yes, the PSD prints the card, but the CC host would have to update the status in the computer first.

So, you need to go to both.

The pins are always for sale at that popular online auction site. I always wonder who buys them. Of course the lame coupon books from the cabin are also always on sale there as well... :rolleyes:

I sell surplus coffee cards there, without any problems. (I'm also Wehwalt there, and also on Wikipedia) I don't bother to sell anything else.

We have never received an Elite pin, akthough we have been Elite for a while. But I don't know what we would do with pins anyway. It would be nice, just once to get balloons on our door when we have had an anniversary or birthday. Princess has thus info, but nothing. It's not really a big deal, except when we walk by all these cabins with balloons and wonder why not us. We have taken 10+ birthday or anniversary cruises.

We have never received an Elite pin, akthough we have been Elite for a while. But I don't know what we would do with pins anyway. It would be nice, just once to get balloons on our door when we have had an anniversary or birthday. Princess has thus info, but nothing. It's not really a big deal, except when we walk by all these cabins with balloons and wonder why not us. We have taken 10+ birthday or anniversary cruises.

You have to actually notify Princess in the Personalizer that you're celebrating an occasion on a given cruise. They don't go through everyone's bookings with a fine tooth comb, comparing sailing dates with passenger birthdays.

You have to actually notify Princess in the Personalizer that you're celebrating an occasion on a given cruise. They don't go through everyone's bookings with a fine tooth comb, comparing sailing dates with passenger birthdays.

Hahahaha one hit wonder......... :D