Sanctuary

AudBee

Hi

Can anyone tell me the current prices for use of the Sanctuary. Also, can you still book for the entire cruise and is it still a different price if you book for entire cruise. Thanks

Hi

Can anyone tell me the current prices for use of the Sanctuary. Also, can you still book for the entire cruise and is it still a different price if you book for entire cruise. Thanks

$20 for half day, $40 for full day.

Yes you can book for the entire cruise (usually).

There is a different price for the full cruise, but I've never done it, so not sure how much. Someone will chime in.

On some ships, you race to the Sanctuary first thing to book. On others, you call first, then go to the Sanctuary to confirm.

Hi

What cruise? Some specific days (i.e.-Panama Canal) can be more expensive.

Interesting formula for a business. Make the public pool areas noisy with things like MUTS (which never ends) annoying music blasting through PA speakers, DJs that are too loud, etc. Then charge the customers high prices to get away from all that noise pollution. Go figure.

Hank

Interesting formula for a business. Make the public pool areas noisy with things like MUTS (which never ends) annoying music blasting through PA speakers, DJs that are too loud, etc. Then charge the customers high prices to get away from all that noise pollution. Go figure.

Hank

Go to the Lotus Pool (below the Sanctuary)...free, quiet, adults only:D

We were offered 40.00 for a full day or 20.00 half day and you could book in advance and choose your lounge. Also offered were sail away deals for 10.00perperson at certain port stops (Tallinn and St. Petersburg) which included a mimosa and gourmet sandwiches. You didn't have to do entire cruise, we only did sea days and sail always.

• 3 weeks later...
How do you book the Sanctuary in advance?
You don't. Book as soon as you board for the entire cruise by going directly to the Sanctuary. If you want to book for just a day, check with the Sanctuary as to their policy. It seems to be different on different ships. Normally, you go to the Sanctuary very early on the day you want to book. I've seen long lines at 6:30am.

Hi

On the Royal in April it was $210 for the 7 day cruise, yes there was a $10 discount per day for the weekly booking.