Difference between e-docs & X-press pass?

pzbz

Your e-docs are many pages long, containing the contract for passage, and a lot of other information. Most don't feel that there is any reason to kill the trees necessary to print this all out. You might want to save it as a pdf to a mobile device so you could access it during the trip in the case of any unfortunate event, otherwise, don't worry about it. If you book any hotel or transfer through Celebrity in the future, you'll need to print out the vouchers for those, but since you have nothing like that for this trip, you needn't carry a print out of the entire document with you.

You may not have received your e-docs yet. You should receive a link through email from your TA, or from Celebrity if you booked through them directly. As cruisestitch says, you don't actually to have the e-docs with you to board the ship, only the express pass.

As mentioned above you don't really need to have the E-Docs printed off... We have always had them printed but will most likely not bother in future as we have never needed them... Only the express pass as mentioned! [emoji4]

OK. First time on Celebrity for us. Let me know if I got this right. I'm not flying in, nor do I have a hotel booked. I'm being dropped off at the terminal (Cape Liberty). All I have to do is print the X-Press Pass (45+/- days out)?? I can get the luggage tags at the terminal from the porter? Download and save the rest of the contract of passage (just in case)?

Things were soooo much easier on Disney. About 30 days out, you were sent a spiral bound book with ALL information. Also included were your luggage tags.

OK. First time on Celebrity for us. Let me know if I got this right. I'm not flying in, nor do I have a hotel booked. I'm being dropped off at the terminal (Cape Liberty). All I have to do is print the X-Press Pass (45+/- days out)?? I can get the luggage tags at the terminal from the porter? Download and save the rest of the contract of passage (just in case)?

Things were soooo much easier on Disney. About 30 days out, you were sent a spiral bound book with ALL information. Also included were your luggage tags.

It's really not difficult at all. It's just different than Disney.

Have they stopped sending luggage tags since last month? There is a place where you can click on the website to have luggage tags sent to your home. They are the regular, stick-on tags. They lasted so long, we had to actually CUT them off when we got home.

We cruised Celebrity for the first time last month, and it was simple to check in online, get our Express Pass, have our luggage tags sent to our home, and print out our documents.