Latest Princess debarkation in Seattle?

So I'm a huge dork and just realized that taking my mom and aunt to the ship means I need to go back and get them the following Saturday! :eek: I'm registered for a class from 10-12 that day; how late can they stay on the ship? I'll be coming from Bellevue, so only 30 minutes or so away.

Also, is there somewhere they can store their luggage if they want to have lunch while they wait for me?

There is luggage storage at both piers but I don't know where they could have lunch near pier 91 .... there's nothing close by.

Maybe take a cab to Ballard or Lake Union for lunch??? Altho, between the cost of the cab and lunch, they could pay for a cab home, which is probably the easiest alternative. They'll need to be off the ship before 10am

Edited by mapleleaves

Sorry, crystal ball is in the shop. Do they have mobility issues?

No, but my mom is 73 and tiny; she moves slower than a normal human and doesn't make decisions well. I kind of have to manage everything from this end so they know what to do ahead of time; it's a first cruise for both of them.

I feel silly asking all these questions, but DH and I always fly to cruises and I've never had to pick anyone else up before! :rolleyes:

I seem to remember you get a piece of paper the night before debarkation asking what time your flight is. Is there a place to put "daughter picking me up at 8am?" I'm thinking that gives us time to get their luggage and back across the lake for my 10am class.

(P.S. When your crystal ball comes back, can I borrow it to use for the stock market!?!:D)