List of Ships with a Guy's Burger Joint

chuckvwinner

My new gold standard for any Carnival ship is if it has a Guy’s Burger Joint. So with that in mind, I’ve listed all of the Carnival ships with a Guy’s below. I got this list off of Carnival’s website today 6/16/16. Enjoy.

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Pride

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Triumph

Carnival Vista

I'm interested in that, as well - I've seen reports of drydock in early-ish 2016 fore Magic, Valor, and Splendor.

Does anyone know if any of those ships will be getting Guy's or the Blue Iguana Cantina? Now that the Breeze is taking off, my 20th anniversary cruise plans have to change. The drydock reports I've seen online for those three ships are all vague, mentioning 2.0 upgrades but as we know, that doesn't always include the Burgers and Burritos combo!

I'd like to know which ships are adding a Guy's when in drydock? Magic in particular????

I think you expect that the Magic will have it. Look for some news on the drydocks later this year, but I would be shocked if it was not on the list.

Edited by jimbo5544

I'm interested in that, as well - I've seen reports of drydock in early-ish 2016 fore Magic, Valor, and Splendor.

Does anyone know if any of those ships will be getting Guy's or the Blue Iguana Cantina? Now that the Breeze is taking off, my 20th anniversary cruise plans have to change. The drydock reports I've seen online for those three ships are all vague, mentioning 2.0 upgrades but as we know, that doesn't always include the Burgers and Burritos combo!

Being that I booked the Valor for Aug 2016 (which is now switched to the Magic), I researched (couple months back) what ships were getting a Guy's. I can't remember where I read it, but I did see mentioned that Valor was NOT getting a Guy's. I spent this morning trying to find that info again, to see if it said anything about the Magic getting a Guy's and I could not find the info.

Edited by laumicmah

Being that I booked the Valor for Aug 2016 (which is now switched to the Magic), I researched (couple months back) what ships were getting a Guy's. I can't remember where I read it, but I did see mentioned that Valor was NOT getting a Guy's. I spent this morning trying to find that info again, to see if it said anything about the Magic getting a Guy's and I could not find the info.

Several ships have recently had drydocks and not gotten Guys. I know Miracle was one.

Wondering it Carnival is moving away from it.

• 3 months later...

One of the problems is if the ship has Guys burgers. After 11:00PM no burgers. Just some cheese sandwiches and hot dogs and some chicken item.

I like the burgers at the 11:00PM grill. Yes you can always have Pizza.

As for the Guys Burgers. When they first started the were excellent. Not burnt thick and very juicy. Now they are squashed paper thin and burnt. Most of the time the fry's are burnt also. Just terrible. 8 Carnival cruises last year but only 6 this year. So far. So I have had a chance to sample them on different ships. Not good. We are going to miss the Sunshine. Moving from Canaveral to Miami. Hate the drive to Miami. That is the ship with the best food bar none.

The buffet has the hottest and the best tasting and verity more than any other ship. Afternoon lunch if you want. Rotisserie chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and some carving other that what is on the inside buffet. This is located next to the burgers and chicken. (NOT GUYs)Those burgers are the best. They do not squash them. The juice stay in and cheeder cheese. Just awesome. Why can't all of the Carnival ships have such excellent food! One small ship, one big dining experience.