Celebrity Millennium 7000 vs 9000

FieldstonEagle

I'm having a hard time choosing between outside category 4 staterooms 7000 and 9000 on the Celebrity Millennium. From what I've read, while 7000 has a great forward view, but with a recessed porthole, it is somewhat smaller than 9000, the latter including a small couch, which the former lacks. That said, I am traveling alone, so the size of the stateroom alone is not the deciding factor. Would very much appreciate your suggestions. Also, do you think I might be disturbed by noise from above in 9000, which is not beneath another stateroom?

Many thanks.

We sailed in 7002 on Millennium once. It is a HUGE room. Grab it or its mirror image (7003) if you can get it. The port hole is quite big and has a seat by it. Great place for putting stuff! It also has a sofa and two chairs.

Edited by TeaBag

Thanks for your helpful responses. Regretfully 7003 and its twin are already booked. I'll avoid 9000 due to your astute observation. Focusing now on Category 5, 6019. I'll probably book this today even though the single supplement is 100%

My FIL sailed in 9001. For what it's worth, the slamming crew door outside was more bothersome than the fitness center. The room was very spacious though, a bargain per sq. ft. for sure.

Edit: Are the deck three insides (midship starboard) taken? They have large windows!

Edited by Gig103