obc question

I'm part of a group of 28 sailing on LOS on 7/2.

Everyone in my group (each cabin) received on board credit as part of our deal through the travel agent.

My ta has made more than a few errors so far and I guess I'm concerned that when I board, we could be told that there isn't any obc for any of us.

My question is what would be the best way for me to confirm the obc is part of my reservation?

I've gone into my reservation at the rccl website and don't see where it would be there.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I'm part of a group of 28 sailing on LOS on 7/2.

Everyone in my group (each cabin) received on board credit as part of our deal through the travel agent.

My ta has made more than a few errors so far and I guess I'm concerned that when I board, we could be told that there isn't any obc for any of us.

My question is what would be the best way for me to confirm the obc is part of my reservation?

I've gone into my reservation at the rccl website and don't see where it would be there.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ask your TA to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. The OBC should show up there if it came from Royal.

If the OBC came from the TA, then that's totally between you and the TA.

Tell her that you were reading the web boards and several times lately the OBC has fallen off of reservations and you NEED a confirmation from her showing that she indeed is giving you the OBC.

I asked my TA to f/up and make sure mine was posted last time and she told me that the OBC is falling off and gladly sent it to me. Sometimes it won't show up on your on board account for a couple days, but life will be easier for you if you have paperwork to show it is owed to you.

Plus, I am sure it will alleviate some stress.

Enjoy your cruise.

Don't know if all TA's do this -- but mine can and does produce an invoice from her (agency) that is different from the invoice from Royal Caribbean. Here's can/and has shown any OBC she has offered/provided. It also indicates any hotel bookings/airfare bookings/insurance etc that won't be on RCI's invoice. I get both invoices from my TA with no problem.

I agree with Bob have RC e-mail you a copy of your reservation. It will be plain and simple to see. If it's not ask for an explanation. If you are still not happy contact your TA. If your OBC has anything to do with RC you will see it on your reservation

Ask your TA to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. The OBC should show up there if it came from Royal.

If the OBC came from the TA, then that's totally between you and the TA.

Thank you Bob for answering this question from the OP. I was wondering the same thing until I read your post. Pulled out my RC Booking confirmation for our 2016 Oasis cruise & sure enough, our OBC is printed right on there.

Thanks to all for your answers.

What prompted my question was that I just yesterday had obc added to what I already was getting from the original booking.

RCI added obc after an email of mine found its way to the right person regarding this beverage package debacle. Now I want to make sure I see it somewhere before I board on 7/2, even though I have an email confirmation from them.

Thanks again for the info, I've already asked my ta to forward to me an updated booking confirm.