Star Princess Patters-Alaska Southbound

aterry73

We recently returned from our cruise on the Star Princess. We did the 7-Day Southbound Cruise. I have uploaded all of the Princess Patters and they can be seen at the following link. (This is my first time trying this, so I hope that it works ok)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9pSiIp_nFjAfktiZVQyT0ZMakZpLUU3dzNNM3JLWWxwZ1dweWVYUjd2eGtYZGNScG92N3c&usp=sharing

We recently returned from our cruise on the Star Princess. We did the 7-Day Southbound Cruise. I have uploaded all of the Princess Patters and they can be seen at the following link. (This is my first time trying this, so I hope that it works ok)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9pSiIp_nFjAfktiZVQyT0ZMakZpLUU3dzNNM3JLWWxwZ1dweWVYUjd2eGtYZGNScG92N3c&usp=sharing

Thanks for posting these.....

There is a thread on Cruise Critic that's dedicated to Princess Patters.

Could you please post these there too.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for doing this. Perfect timing since we will be on Star 8/15 south bound after our land excursion. We notice they are repeating the production show "British Invasion" on this cruise according to your Patter since we last saw the same show 5 years ago on a 15-day Hawaiian cruise from LA. Awesome show.

I see that on June 9 there was a "Midnight Sun Party". Did you attend this? I've heard mention of it elsewhere but haven't heard anything about what it actually entailed or if it was good, bad, or indifferent.

We did not attend the Midnight Sun party, but it sounded like fun. They had it up top on an outside deck. They had a campfire and did s'mores. It's a great opportunity for some wonderful views after leaving port and the possibility of wildlife sightings.

Edited by aterry73