Everything about Harmony of the Seas

Wow! please keep us posted. I'd love to know what Christmas is like on a cruise ship!!! Especially Harmony.

I intend to do a review when I get home. I've seen some amazing reviews on here so if I do half as good a job as some of the other reviews, I'll be happy!

I'll look after her for you, I'm on the Christmas 2016 sailing!!

Yessssss Rodenboy!!!! We are going to have such a great time on the Christmas Cruise... I am trying to keep up with all the info I can gather. I can't wait :D

I intend to do a review when I get home. I've seen some amazing reviews on here so if I do half as good a job as some of the other reviews, I'll be happy!

I know you will do an awesome job with a review. Let me now if you need help with pictures or anything :)

• 3 weeks later...
What a great little video! We're already booked, and now I'm super-excited.

In the video on the new Harmony of the Seas page on RCI's website, just before the TOP SECRET stamp appears you can just make out slides and supports. The real deal or is Royal Caribbean toying with us?

250897c37d1ec14683952935b0dd74c1.jpg

78fec13a2deb20e0177aa62e0c992276.jpg

Thanks to Adam Crown on Facebook for putting the outlines in the image.

Edited by Lloyd555

THe abyss will be a 10 story water slide beginning in the aft by the sports courts and continue down to the Boardwalk Area.

Got to love that. The other 3 slides will be named the Cyclone, typhoon and Supercell that will end in a toilet bowl type spinning finsh.

I am booked on the June 7 2016 will send go pro of it all !:eek:

THe abyss will be a 10 story water slide beginning in the aft by the sports courts and continue down to the Boardwalk Area.

Got to love that. The other 3 slides will be named the Cyclone, typhoon and Supercell that will end in a toilet bowl type spinning finsh.

I am booked on the June 7 2016 will send go pro of it all !:eek:

The abyss is supposedly going to be a dry slide.

If Oasis is going to PC, Harmony to FLL where's Allure going to?

One would assume FLL/PE at least seasonally. I guess it all depends on how profitable the med trips are. The westbound TA is on GGG SALE this week. :eek:

Wouldn't there be to much capacity in FLL, with Harmony, FOS, NOS?

Personally, I don't believe that and add that they also have a ship in Miami.....and Allure as clarea reminds us in PE. Lots of cruisers and I am sure, RCI does the appropriate research.

They have had Oasis, Allure, Indy, and Liberty for the winter season. Swapping Liberty and Navigator has reduced capacity.

I have just check the new website of RCL about the Harmony.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/onboard-activities/

I have noticed that they didn't mention anything about Dreamworks Experience.

Do think that the Harmony will not have the Dreamworks Experience onboard?

They have not updated the RCI DreamWorks experience list on the website for over a year. Harmony has never been included on lists of ships offering DreamWorks.

While DreamWorks has been announced as coming to Majesty, there was no mention of Harmony.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=dreamworks_main

Harmony arrives for winter season 2016-17 and RCI has shown a lot of confidence in south Florida.

She is joined by Indy on 4/5 night sailings, Freedom on 6/8 night sailings, Serenade on longer 10/11 night sailings and Allure on 7 night eastern/western sailings.

Navigator will complement this with 9 night southern and 5 night western sailings from Miami along with the Enchantment 3/4 night Bahamas sailings.