Canned Soda in Royal Replenish Package & Kids' Soda Package Questions for MDR

We are sailing on the Oasis in August. 1) DS (adult) drinks no alcohol and will be purchasing the Royal Replenish package. Is there any way he can get a can or two of soda through that package for his cabin? 2) DGS will have the Kids' Soda Package. Does that work in the MDR? What are his options? Thank you.

We are sailing on the Oasis in August. 1) DS (adult) drinks no alcohol and will be purchasing the Royal Replenish package. Is there any way he can get a can or two of soda through that package for his cabin? 2) DGS will have the Kids' Soda Package. Does that work in the MDR? What are his options? Thank you.

Cans are not included in the package, however they are available for individual purchase for about $2.50. Note also that there are 6-8 cans of soda conveniently located in your stateroom mini bar, again for $2.50 each.

The packages work in all restaurants.

Edited by clarea

You get an insulated cup with the package so just refill it before going back to the cabin. As far as the soda package in the MDR, you will show your sea pass card with the sticker showing you have a package. Soda choices are limited in the MDR since there is no freestyle machine in the MDR. You will have coke, diet coke, ginger ale and sprite. If they want something different from the freestyle machine, fill there cups on the way to the MDR.

You don't have to carry around the insulated glass. I had the replenish package and just packed it right away. I prefer to get a clean glass every time and not worry about forgetting it somewhere. The waiter in the MDR will just need to see the sticker on the seapass card once and if you do the same table every night there will be a glass of pop waiting for you.

You don't have to carry around the insulated glass. I had the replenish package and just packed it right away. I prefer to get a clean glass every time and not worry about forgetting it somewhere. The waiter in the MDR will just need to see the sticker on the seapass card once and if you do the same table every night there will be a glass of pop waiting for you.

Correct, they do not have to use the cups is they don't want to access the Freestyle machines. If the kids want access to powerade or grape soda or something other than a couple of basic sodas, they will need the cups since they have an RFID chip that activates the freestyle machine.

Because of the "carbonation" factor, I would suggest bringing a couple of empty bottles with tight-fitting screw-tops with you.

Take your large souvenir cup of soda back to your cabin at night and fill your bottles.

:)