Diamond Upgrade and Gift Preferences

We can't get our gift preferences and upgrade preferences to appear in our profile at RoyalCaribbean.com, and this has been going on for months now.

Anybody else have this problem?

How can it be fixed?

I'd like to update my preferences soon, and all they show are our Crown and Anchor Tier level and the number of Points.

I just tried and had no issues. I logged in to my C&A account and it gave me all my info on the left hand side, tier, points etc. Below it was all the options to make changes. I clicked on the upgrade preference tab, welcome gift tab, etc.

What browser are you using?

Edited by cruisingsince94

I've tried with Internet Explorer, chrome and Firefox. This bothers me because if it's just me, they'll never fix it.

It's not just you, it's happening to many of us. You can call C&A and they can set your upgrade and gift preferences.

This has been going on for a while now and not just in the USA.

Our next cruise is not for a couple of months so hopefully RCI's systems will be sorted by then but I won't hold my breath.

We all know RCI's IT is the worst.:eek:

We can't get our gift preferences and upgrade preferences to appear in our profile at RoyalCaribbean.com, and this has been going on for months now.

How can it be fixed?

I'd like to update my preferences soon, and all they show are our Crown and Anchor Tier level and the number of Points.

same issues for me at least a month when I first noticed. Hoped they would have fixed it. not good that some others do not have the problem.

How can it be fixed?

Me, too! I called and was told they could read the list to me over the phone and also all previous selections would remain. That was two weeks ago, and it is still not fixed. I wrote to C & A tonight and hope they will fix it. The rep told me IT knows and is working on solving the problem.

Not working for us either. Have tried every couple of days for the last 4 weeks, but no success. I call the D+ desk on the 800 number every Monday morning and complain.They don't know anything and just say that IT is working on it. I just tell them to put my complaint on the list and hang up.

Me, too! I called and was told they could read the list to me over the phone and also all previous selections would remain. That was two weeks ago, and it is still not fixed. I wrote to C & A tonight and hope they will fix it. The rep told me IT knows and is working on solving the problem.

ours too, not working tried both computers and tablet

• 4 weeks later...

We are sailing in a few weeks and wanted to change a preference. I called C&A this morning and the agent was happy to assist. He also checked all the preferences (welcome beverage for each of us, upgrade preference etc.) and verified that all were what I wanted.

Just my opinion, but I am afraid the list will change when it is finally back on line. And by change I don't expect it to be better. Hope I am WRONG!

M

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether ours is in there or not - no matter what cruise we're on, we don't get the gift beverage etc. I go in and up-date our preferences and don't get anything, not even water which is supposed to be provided if no choice made. My mother-in-law doesn't do anything but still gets water and a packet of biscuits/cookies. Our C&A number is always provided at time of booking too. We went to see the Loyalty person and he looked on the system and said there is no record on there for us. Our benefits are loaded on our Sea Pass but I can't understand why they have no record in order to provide the gift beverage. All he did was ask what drinks we requested and sent someone to our stateroom with two cans of drink on a tray. We have just become Diamond members so it will be interesting to see what happens on our next cruise in Jan 2016.

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether ours is in there or not - no matter what cruise we're on, we don't get the gift beverage etc. I go in and up-date our preferences and don't get anything, not even water which is supposed to be provided if no choice made. My mother-in-law doesn't do anything but still gets water and a packet of biscuits/cookies. Our C&A number is always provided at time of booking too. We went to see the Loyalty person and he looked on the system and said there is no record on there for us. Our benefits are loaded on our Sea Pass but I can't understand why they have no record in order to provide the gift beverage. All he did was ask what drinks we requested and sent someone to our stateroom with two cans of drink on a tray. We have just become Diamond members so it will be interesting to see what happens on our next cruise in Jan 2016.

The gift preferences that are being discussed here are those made available when you reach D+ and not those that come with your Welcome Aboard Bag. You get to pick one special amenity at 175 points, another when you reach 350 and a third when you reach 525. It's these drop down menus that are not working at the moment because we've been told they are updating the lists of preferences.

If you are not getting the drink selection that you have selected then you should find the Loyalty Ambassador on board. This is the person that can have the correct beverage delivered to your cabin.

Edited by cruisenfever

I simply don't believe they are updating the choices. It's been too long! They obviously have problems they are denying. I hate not being able to see the dropdown list so that I can verify whenever I want that my choices are as I selected - without having to make a phone call!!! :mad:

I totally agree with Cruisemore1. I have been checking every week for the last two months. I was calling the D+ desk weekly but they are clueless. There is something lurking in the shadows that they are not sharing.

Gift preferences for a Diamond member:

(you get to choose one)

coke

diet coke

water

OJ

pink grapefruit juice

apple juice

sprite

diet sprite

your welcome aboard drink.

In other words, don't get so disappointed that you may be temporarily unable to access this part of C & A.

Edited by Boo's Mom

Gift preferences for a Diamond member:

(you get to choose one)

coke

diet coke

water

OJ

pink grapefruit juice

apple juice

sprite

diet sprite

your welcome aboard drink.

In other words' date=' don't get so disappointed that you may be temporarily unable to access this part of C & A.[/quote']

I think this is kinda funny, and there is only one beverage per cabin too. So my husband and I who are Emerald get to split a diet coke!

I think this is kinda funny, and there is only one beverage per cabin too. So my husband and I who are Emerald get to split a diet coke!

No, you will each get 1 beverage with the Welcome Aboard Gift. You each must select in your Profile what you want. But, since the gift preferences selection is not working, call C&A and make sure they have you each are listed for the correct beverage.

The amenities that can be selected by D+ & PC Members at 175, 350 and 525 cruise points are one per household. And, these selections are not working as well.

Edited by cruisenfever