Does AIBP include Canned Soda?

SANDRAMARTINEZ

Yes, it is included since a can costs less than $10.

However, cans of soda for sale in your cabin when you board are not included nor are any from room service.

They are included on Princess Cays.

Have been looking at All Inclusive Beverage Package but saw no mention of canned soda--can you get can soda or are to forced to drink fountain soda as part of the package? Anyone with experience on this?

Yes i believe that they are. And to note, this is the only package that includes the canned soda

Sorry. Hit enter too soon. Only package that includes the canned soda that will have root beer. All other packages don't include root beer. In case you were wondering. Of course it is almost 60/day/person. Very expensive, in my opinion. Wish that the soda packages were more inclusive so that it included something other than coke and diet coke. It is a big negative that soda included in packages doesn't at least include root beer. Then I would get a soda package, but sadly it doesn't so I am going to have to purchase it a la carte [emoji17]. Think princess needs to improve its soda collections or even better get a soda stream machine like RCL.

If you order your canned soda from room service you can get 6 cans for the price of 5. last cruise I was on it worked out to be about $2 per can, which is what most hotels charge. We do bring on diet pepsi, generally 4 12 packs for the two of us, to get started. If we stop at a port where more diet pepsi is available at a reasonable price I will bring on more. Never had a problem with it. Once the stash is gone I order packages from room service.

Looking for some clarification. We sail on the Regal this December. We have booked an Owners Suite AND have pre-paid for the AIBP. Knowing this, would you recommend we bring anything on board with us such as bottled water, Soda Water or soft drinks? Just wondering if it's with the extras hassle of hauling all that stuff considering what we've booked and paid for. Thanks in advance. [emoji6]

Looking for some clarification. We sail on the Regal this December. We have booked an Owners Suite AND have pre-paid for the AIBP. Knowing this, would you recommend we bring anything on board with us such as bottled water, Soda Water or soft drinks? Just wondering if it's with the extras hassle of hauling all that stuff considering what we've booked and paid for. Thanks in advance. [emoji6]

Depends.no reason to bring bottled water, since you splurged on the all inclusive in includes that. As for brining soft drinks onboard, it depends on what kind of soda you drink. Princess doesn't have many options available in terms of soda. I believe it is only like 6 options and they aren't very good ones. Just like come and diet coke. You might be able to get root beer at certain locations on ha ship not sure. So if you bring anything onboard depends on what you like. Chances are that princess doesn't have it. Soda is the most limited I have ever seen on a cruise line.

Looking for some clarification. We sail on the Regal this December. We have booked an Owners Suite AND have pre-paid for the AIBP. Knowing this, would you recommend we bring anything on board with us such as bottled water, Soda Water or soft drinks? [emoji6]

As you are in a suite, you will also get a mini-bar setup.

As you have the package, you might want to trade the setup for

a bottle of water.

I would think that the only reason to carry something onboard would be

if you don't like the brand/choice offered by Princess; or if you want

more in your cabin that one-at-a-time from a bar.

Edited by pablo222

Hopefully this isn't considered off-topic, but was just wondering about the bottled water that is included in the AIBP, do you have to ask for it at a bar? I can't remember if there is bottled water put in your stateroom for purchase, but I imagine if so that that would be considered part of the "mini bar" and thus not applicable to the package?

Hopefully this isn't considered off-topic, but was just wondering about the bottled water that is included in the AIBP, do you have to ask for it at a bar? I can't remember if there is bottled water put in your stateroom for purchase, but I imagine if so that that would be considered part of the "mini bar" and thus not applicable to the package?

No, any water in the mini-fridge or on the counters in the cabin are not part of the package, they are extra charge.

If you want some bottled water, got to pick it up at any bar or in any restaurant along the way. We always get two bottles any time we go to the cabin to have on hand while we're there.

No, any water in the mini-fridge or on the counters in the cabin are not part of the package, they are extra charge.

If you want some bottled water, got to pick it up at any bar or in any restaurant along the way. We always get two bottles any time we go to the cabin to have on hand while we're there.

I had to check with my wife and can now say that there are two bottles of water included in the mini-bar set up that we get for being elite. I assume they are the same in suites?

I know that paying for the suite we get "one" complementary Mini-Bar set up and that we can call Room Service and ask them to stock it with stuff we like to drink. I guess if you weren't a big drinker you might be able to get it filled with as much bottled water as it can hold.

Sorry. Hit enter too soon. Only package that includes the canned soda that will have root beer. All other packages don't include root beer. In case you were wondering. Of course it is almost 60/day/person. Very expensive, in my opinion. Wish that the soda packages were more inclusive so that it included something other than coke and diet coke. It is a big negative that soda included in packages doesn't at least include root beer. Then I would get a soda package, but sadly it doesn't so I am going to have to purchase it a la carte [emoji17]. Think princess needs to improve its soda collections or even better get a soda stream machine like RCL.

I doubt anyone investing in the $56 per day AI package will be worried about root beer.

I know I wouldn't be.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Don't overlook the usual twice a day BOGO! You can purchase almost any beverage between 3-4 pm usually in the Wheelhouse loungeand again around 10-11(in various locations) for that price. You can buy unlimited items that way- so bottled water,cans of soda,champagne,wine as well as mixed drinks,etc. This is one of the best deals they have onboard.

Because my mind was thinking 'bottle of wine', and my fingers were typing 'bottle of water'. Thanks.
I agree that with the AIBP a good option would be to trade the mini-bar for one bottle of wine unless you want the use the mini bottles to make drinks in your room.

I know that paying for the suite we get "one" complementary Mini-Bar set up and that we can call Room Service and ask them to stock it with stuff we like to drink. I guess if you weren't a big drinker you might be able to get it filled with as much bottled water as it can hold.

You can trade the mini bar bottles of alcohol one for one if there are things you don't care for. You can also change the soda and water one for one. ( they will trade the alcohol bottles for alcohol, soda or water but the non- alcohol can only be traded for non- alcohol.)

If you want all water they will trade you for a set number of large bottles ( If memory serves you get 8 bottles if you trade the full set up).

With the all inclusive package ( or ala carte purchase) you can also ask the bartender for a bottle of water, beer or soda and ask them not to open it- then you can bring it back to your room to have later.

Edited by Shelly97060