Mariner Symbol

Okie1946

p.s. - If you accidentally change it to a 6 this is what you get: 6starMariner.gif :D

I had wondered about that, but hadn't had the opportunity to ask.

Thanks for reading my mind and answering! :D

Yours is just a one character change: bring up the edit window, click the A/A in the upper r.h. corner to show the code, and where you now have "...images/3starM..." make the 3 a 4. Save. :)

p.s. - If you accidentally change it to a 6 this is what you get: 6starMariner.gif :D

Thank you so much for yet again being tremendous help! :)

Thank you so much for yet again being tremendous help! :)
OOPS! I lied! :o :o I checked, and you are using an image.php stored on CC, not the .gif image from the HAL site. You'll have to delete that and then copy/paste the 4starMariner.gif from post #2 or here.

OOPS! I lied! :o :o I checked, and you are using an image.php stored on CC, not the .gif image from the HAL site. You'll have to delete that and then copy/paste the 4starMariner.gif from post #2 or here.

Thanks so much again! Like I said, I subscribed to this thread so I'll have all the info later. I just wish I could make myself 4-star now :p and not have to wait another couple months (after our next cruise)!

Edited by Cruising-along

Got it!! I think.

I went to the HAL site and saved the symbol as a gif file. Then when editing, I clicked browse to get the file and uploaded it. It's not set out exactly how I would do it but I actually have my Mariner Status showing now. Hopeful of going up to 4-Stars after our next cruise.

Help - what am I doing wrong. I thinkI have followed the instructions but the URL appears and not the stars.
When you have the signature edit window up, click the A/A in the upper right-hand corner so that it displays the code. In the two places where it shows "url" change them to IMG. Preview, and if it looks right, then Save. Edited by jtl513

When you have the signature edit window up, click the A/A in the upper right-hand corner so that it displays the code. In the two places where it shows "url" change them to IMG. Preview, and if it looks right, then Save.

Thank you so much. I finally got it right!

Barbara