Liberty - Replenish Package

For those who have sailed with the Replenish Package or one that includes the same.....

Going on the Liberty in October and considering the Replenish Package for the 2 of us. Where, besides Cafe Promenade can you get specialty coffees (is that the only venue or can you order in the MDR)?

Also, what venues can you get the fresh squeezed OJ?

Thanks!

For those who have sailed with the Replenish Package or one that includes the same.....

Going on the Liberty in October and considering the Replenish Package for the 2 of us. Where, besides Cafe Promenade can you get specialty coffees (is that the only venue or can you order in the MDR)?

Also, what venues can you get the fresh squeezed OJ?

Thanks!

You can also get specialty coffees in restaurants.

You can get fresh squeezed OJ in Windjammer, MDR, and the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck.

Edited by clarea

• 2 weeks later...
Could someone let me know what brand of still water is available with the Royal Replenish package? My wife only likes spring water, not the filtered stuff (e.g., Dasani). Thanks!

I've mostly seen Crystal Geyser, but it does vary and you cannot depend on any certain brand.

1. the water is evian. but they only give you the small bottles.

I have sailed on the liberty many many times. and I only one time bought the replenish package. My thinking was similair to yours, I wanted the espresso ( which you can get at any location serving expresso) and the bottled water.

the problem was... when we were at dinner and ordered drinks, we gave them our card and without asking us, they assumed we wanted non alcoholic ( I was ordering banana daiquiris. ) took a few times to figure out what they were doing..

so if you order a beverage, make sure you tell them you want alcohol in it. or it will come without... honestly was kinda a pain in the butt.

If you got Evian you got lucky. They *sell* Evian (and it's in the water packages) but with the drinks packages they give more generic spring water.

This. we've always gotten crystal geyser spring water. those were on cruises out of florida, where crystal geyser is the norm - if you're sailing out of a different area, the brand of water may be different.

evian is not supposed to be included in the replenish package. on allure, i would generally get my water in the viking crown lounge, and they weren't stocked with crystal geyser for the first couple of days so they gave me evian. once they got the crystal geyser in, they switched to that. so it's not unheard of to get evian, but don't expect it. it's more of what's convenient for the bar staff.

I have seen other brands occasionally, but I agree that 80-90% of the time it is Crystal Geyser for the bottled water for the beverage packages.

The "water packages" are large bottles of Evian. I always shake my head on departure day when I see the pink boxes of Evian water out in the hall, most of the bottles untouched.

If you got Evian you got lucky. They *sell* Evian (and it's in the water packages) but with the drinks packages they give more generic spring water.

Exactly what is "generic" water? Evian is bottled in Europe and Crystal is bottled in the USA? So European water is better than the USA water? I know, it has different minerals in it, because of the ground it comes from, but water that is pure is the same anyplace.

I drink "generic" spring water every day, because my water well pumps from the FL aquifer and it is good "made in the USA" generic water!

Does anyone know if you get the soda package if they will give you can sodas?

No cans of soda with any beverage package. Only soda from the bar/restaurant fountains, or the Freestyle machines, should the ship have them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
No cans of soda with any beverage package. Only soda from the bar/restaurant fountains, or the Freestyle machines, should the ship have them.

I got canned ginger ale at the Schooner Bar and Viking Crown on Explorer.

As this applies to the Liberty and the Replenish package, I'll ask my question about the SQUEEZE pool bar.

Does the Replenish package cover the fruit smoothies that one can order from there?

I'm very curious about that too. I did find out that smoothies are available on the kid's menu in the mdr. If my grandsons hadn't been onboard I would never have known. We were on Explorer.

I got canned ginger ale at the Schooner Bar and Viking Crown on Explorer.

If you got that with a package, there was probably some extenuating circumstance. That does not normally happen.

If you got that with a package, there was probably some extenuating circumstance. That does not normally happen.

Yes. There are exceptions to every rule and sometimes it all depends on your server. We all know that when one calls Royal with a question and in theory speaks with 3 different reps there usually are 3 different answers. Lol. That's why I also never fully trust the info that others post on CC. Everyone's experience is different and can vary ship to ship,

If you were to purchase the soda package and wanted juice or a premium coffee in the MDR do they charge you as they would a cocktail?

You would pay full price for any beverage outside of your package.

Exactly what is "generic" water? Evian is bottled in Europe and Crystal is bottled in the USA? So European water is better than the USA water? I know, it has different minerals in it, because of the ground it comes from, but water that is pure is the same anyplace.

I drink "generic" spring water every day, because my water well pumps from the FL aquifer and it is good "made in the USA" generic water!

The *more generic* name (I said "more generic", not just "generic"). The cheaper spring water than Evian. The stuff that's like 19 cents a bottle at the store instead of $2, or $4 on the ship. The Crystal Geyser (or other less fancy names...there's another I've read about people getting but I can't for the life of me remember it) brand, not the brand name Evian.

Wasn't meant to be a slam. Just meant to be a way of describing spring water that isn't Evian.

I do not, however, think we're at risk of getting Dasani or Aquafina (treated municipal water) in Replenish. Too expensive for Royal LOL.

Edited by mollyeilis

I've read where Diamonds and up will receive 3 free alcoholic beverage coupons loaded onto Sea Pass Card so that we will have option of drinking at any bar on board with these coupons. Understanding this is to alleviate some of the crowding at the Diamond Lounge. However, if we use the coupons, we can still go to Diamond lounge, is this correct?? We still have to adhere to the time frame even when using the coupons???

How do we know the coupons are loaded onto our sea pass cards??

This will be first sailing with Diamond perks- sailing on Navigator Oct. 4, and family cruise on Liberty on Dec. 20. Have never been on either ship, but love Freedom.

I've read where Diamonds and up will receive 3 free alcoholic beverage coupons loaded onto Sea Pass Card so that we will have option of drinking at any bar on board with these coupons. Understanding this is to alleviate some of the crowding at the Diamond Lounge. However, if we use the coupons, we can still go to Diamond lounge, is this correct?? We still have to adhere to the time frame even when using the coupons???

How do we know the coupons are loaded onto our sea pass cards??

This will be first sailing with Diamond perks- sailing on Navigator Oct. 4, and family cruise on Liberty on Dec. 20. Have never been on either ship, but love Freedom.

You can still go to the DL where you can have unlimited drinks when you have the drink vouchers. The drink vouchers are only valid during the time that the DL is serving drinks. You will have a letter in your stateroom with details.

If you doing the 5 night Bermuda cruise it don't pay to get the Package or any time you over night in a port your not going too be on the ship that much those days its cheaper too buy and go on these cruises.

You have three sea days. And this is a "replenish" thread. It cost $112 for this package-- WELL WORTH IT.