Next Sale - Fall Finale

InTheWASide

Bingo! That may be why I've started receiving snail mail from HAL. It's the first time in a very long time that we don't have a cruise booked.

We have been bombarded with HAL snail mail and we get the Mariner Magazine regularly. Our last HAL cruise was 2013. We've had 2 RCCL cruises since our HAL cruise. Maybe they know we booked RCCL instead of HAL and that's why we get so much HAL snail mail. We will definitely sail HAL again. We just wanted to try the mega ships in the Caribbean and have enjoyed them.

We have been bombarded with HAL snail mail and we get the Mariner Magazine regularly. Our last HAL cruise was 2013. We've had 2 RCCL cruises since our HAL cruise. Maybe they know we booked RCCL instead of HAL and that's why we get so much HAL snail mail. We will definitely sail HAL again. We just wanted to try the mega ships in the Caribbean and have enjoyed them.

I hate to be negative and shoot down this theory as well but despite we always had 4-6 HAL cruises booked at almost all times, I have none booked now. However, I do have a cruise on NCL booked. Long story why but no matter why, that is the case. I fully hope to return to HAL but I would like to be receiving e-mails.

Edited by sail7seas

I get the Mariner Magazine, but even though I signed up to receive emails on specials, I've never had one. I indicated several different areas I am interested in, but still nothing. I do have cruises booked, however.

I get the Mariner Magazine, but even though I signed up to receive emails on specials, I've never had one. I indicated several different areas I am interested in, but still nothing. I do have cruises booked, however.

Ditto

Nice,,,,,,,

Nice for those who receive e-mails from HAL. Some of us never find them in our e-mail. :D

same here.. no matter how many times we re-sign up or call they never send any emails..I guess they figure they 'hooked' us already as are most of the 4 & 5 star mariners so no need to go after our bizness--or so it seems :)

bottomline..my take --- with this new admin and regime in there with the HAL Group it is only going to get worse for high day Mariners

Edited by Stakeout