Did flowers and specialty restaurants get added to Concierge?

Grandmaanne7

In checking out the new promotion today, I found this on the Celebrity website when looking at Concierge cabins:

"Concierge Class

Designed for the traveler who settles in nicely to veranda staterooms where little details make a big difference. Savor unexpected delights such as evening hors d'oeuvres, luxury bedding, fresh fruit and flowers and priority restaurant seating."

Perhaps the "priority restaurant seating" means window seats or not having to wait with a pager? But I definitely remember reading that the flowers were gone. Any ideas?

In checking out the new promotion today, I found this on the Celebrity website when looking at Concierge cabins:

"Concierge Class

Designed for the traveler who settles in nicely to veranda staterooms where little details make a big difference. Savor unexpected delights such as evening hors d'oeuvres, luxury bedding, fresh fruit and flowers and priority restaurant seating."

Perhaps the "priority restaurant seating" means window seats or not having to wait with a pager? But I definitely remember reading that the flowers were gone. Any ideas?

No one on this board yet has figured out what the priority restaurant seating actually means. Best guess is something to do with the computer system.

I think that's an old generic marketing blurb descriptive that hasn't been updated to reflect some recent (and not so recent) changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

I think that's an old generic marketing blurb descriptive that hasn't been updated to reflect some recent (and not so recent) changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is my thought. I was just hoping that maybe things have been added with the new pricing structure since we will be in our first Concierge cabin on our next cruise.

I asked Lisa Lutoff-Perlo about the flowers and tote bags on the live chat today. She replied that she would "check into it".

We have always (and just recently) received the nice tote bags. Even though the flowers were nice, with all our wine glasses, ice buckets, electronics and charging cables all over the desk, I usually knocked over the vase two or three times before it ended up in the bathroom. So I don't really miss them lol

Only flowers recently have been the Captains Club rose-none for booking Conceigre. I was told the priority restaurant seating meant that you had priority for receiving your dining choice-early, late or select.

We book a concierge strictly for the location.... the "amenities" (to me) are smoke and mirrors.

Just did a TA... boarding lines were all small (so no value there), no flowers, did not want fruit plate taking up precious space, declined canapes (silly), had nicer towels 5 days out of 14 (asked several times), priority dining... huh?? the MDR was a busy mess most nights (Equinox), priority debark... we did walk-off, so no value there. Luxury bedding?? Hmmm.... not sure what that means. Bed was comfy. Aren't they all? :eek:

We book a concierge strictly for the location.... the "amenities" (to me) are smoke and mirrors.

Just did a TA... boarding lines were all small (so no value there), no flowers, did not want fruit plate taking up precious space, declined canapes (silly), had nicer towels 5 days out of 14 (asked several times), priority dining... huh?? the MDR was a busy mess most nights (Equinox), priority debark... we did walk-off, so no value there. Luxury bedding?? Hmmm.... not sure what that means. Bed was comfy. Aren't they all? :eek:

We picked a CC cabin strictly for the 123GO perks. If there are zero benefits to Concierge rooms, I'm still happy.