Oasis of the seas/ Crown Loft/ Suite Perks

Hi,

I have several questions and although I have scoured a bit on the boards, I dont think they have been addressed in the way that I am trying to understand them. Ready.... Here I go

I am a Diamond member and just upgraded to a crown loft suite on the oasis for summer sailing. I rarely get suites so I have never needed to get clarification on what I am wanting to know. Here are my questions

1.Beverages. I know that I get 3 drinks loaded to my card everyday to my seapass for use at bars between 5pm and 9pm ( or whatever) My question relates to my suite mate who is not diamond..

(a) does the suite lounge serve complimentary drinks all day or did they make it just evenings like the diamond lounge did on my last allure sailing

(b) Because we are a suite guest, does my room mate get 3 drinks added to her sea pass or is that a perk for diamond and above??? ( I know the whole point of loading the sea pass was to minimize traffic in the vip areas so was not sure if it extended to any suite guest, or just C/A members with d or above

2. Suite sun deck.. This may sound like a silly question, I see where it is, but I have no idea how to get there? I appears to be forward on deck 17??? sorry if this is a dumb question

3. Is there bottled water available for free in the lounge or should I buy a water package? Since our CL is right down the hall from the lounge, it would be easy if water was available there? Not that I care about buying a package, but why pay for it if I dont have to?

thanks for your patience, I know its a couple different directions in one post. I appreciate the input..

1. The suite lounge does not provide free drinks all day -- not liquor, soft drinks, or bottled water -- just during the happy hour. That being said, there is an espresso/cappuccino machine for use for free 24/7. So you don't need to pay for better coffee.

2. The suite sun deck is easy to access! It's accessible from the aft end of the upper pool deck. There will be a set of stairs with a picture of a gold card that is the entrance to the suite pool deck.

Have fun in the CLS -- we've stayed twice in a CLS (Allure and Oasis) and it's our favorite cabin!

Edited by Llmtax2000

In April there was free beer and wine from 11a, and cocktails starting at 5p. No bottled water. There is a juice machine available all day. Free coke in the lounge too - not a freestyle machine - from a 2 liter bottle.

Hi,

I have several questions and although I have scoured a bit on the boards, I dont think they have been addressed in the way that I am trying to understand them. Ready.... Here I go

I am a Diamond member and just upgraded to a crown loft suite on the oasis for summer sailing. I rarely get suites so I have never needed to get clarification on what I am wanting to know. Here are my questions

1.Beverages. I know that I get 3 drinks loaded to my card everyday to my seapass for use at bars between 5pm and 9pm ( or whatever) My question relates to my suite mate who is not diamond..

(a) does the suite lounge serve complimentary drinks all day or did they make it just evenings like the diamond lounge did on my last allure sailing

(b) Because we are a suite guest, does my room mate get 3 drinks added to her sea pass or is that a perk for diamond and above??? ( I know the whole point of loading the sea pass was to minimize traffic in the vip areas so was not sure if it extended to any suite guest, or just C/A members with d or above

2. Suite sun deck.. This may sound like a silly question, I see where it is, but I have no idea how to get there? I appears to be forward on deck 17??? sorry if this is a dumb question

3. Is there bottled water available for free in the lounge or should I buy a water package? Since our CL is right down the hall from the lounge, it would be easy if water was available there? Not that I care about buying a package, but why pay for it if I dont have to?

thanks for your patience, I know its a couple different directions in one post. I appreciate the input..

I was also looking to book a Crown Loft Suite, but just by chance I looked at NCL Owners Suite same price, but with the Drink Packing, Dinning Package, a laptop in the suite to use with 250 minutes Included, $75.00 per port on excursions.

Three bottles of your choice for your in room bar with mixers. Look at YouTube and checkout the size of the cabin. Heck I may never leave the cabin. Oh, yes you get a butler and concierge service, bottle champagne, also access to the Haven. I am a Diamond+ this will be my first NCL cruise.

Hi,

(a) does the suite lounge serve complimentary drinks all day or did they make it just evenings like the diamond lounge did on my last allure sailing cocktail hour only but I understand you can get wine with lunch at the coastal kitchen

(b) Because we are a suite guest, does my room mate get 3 drinks added to her sea pass or is that a perk for diamond and above??? ( I know the whole point of loading the sea pass was to minimize traffic in the vip areas so was not sure if it extended to any suite guest, or just C/A members with d or above no that is a Diamond perk, NOT a suite perk

2. Suite sun deck.. This may sound like a silly question, I see where it is, but I have no idea how to get there? I appears to be forward on deck 17??? sorry if this is a dumb question not familiar w/Oasis directly but there is a stairwell from the pool deck up to the gold pass area on other ships

3. Is there bottled water available for free in the lounge or should I buy a water package? Since our CL is right down the hall from the lounge, it would be easy if water was available there? Not that I care about buying a package, but why pay for it if I dont have to? with Oasis having a true suite lounge now again I am not familiar but on other ships bottled water is NOT available

any suite perks your companion can partake of but any D only perks they may not

In March we had a CLS. Free drinks were only from 5:00 PM to about 8:00 PM. We had a drink package so can't really recall when they use it and they were free. There was no drink service at all prior to about 2:00 PM. No bloody mary or mimosa for breakfast :mad:

No water that I saw in the CL. But with the package we could get bottles at any bar.

As described suite sun deck is forward on 17. It's not well marked, but two small stairways from 16. There are two small gates that you have to use your gold card to open.

There is a small bar up there, but it didn't open until late so you have to walk down to the pool bar for an early morning cocktail and even later on port days.

Some days there were pool towels sitting by the bar. There are cabanas at the very front of the suite sun deck. They are taken pretty early by "chair hogs" who disappear for hours at a time. We snagged one a couple of days, mostly on port days. Truthfully, they weren't that great as there wasn't any breeze.

You will love the CLS and deck 17. We seldom left 16 & 17 except for a meal in Giovanna's.

I was also looking to book a Crown Loft Suite, but just by chance I looked at NCL Owners Suite same price, but with the Drink Packing, Dinning Package, a laptop in the suite to use with 250 minutes Included, $75.00 per port on excursions.

Three bottles of your choice for your in room bar with mixers. Look at YouTube and checkout the size of the cabin. Heck I may never leave the cabin. Oh, yes you get a butler and concierge service, bottle champagne, also access to the Haven. I am a Diamond+ this will be my first NCL cruise.

NCL has the best "suite perks" at sea!

As far as water...you can get ice water at any bar or eating venue at any time...no worries about water!

Nothing worse than someone who trolls a post like this and then responds with something that has absolutely nothing to do with what I was asking. For those of you that took the time to answer my questions. THANK YOU. Not sure what the point of waving an NCL banner in a post talking about RCCL suite perks. So tired of people hijacking posts. UGHHHHHH