Staggered Embarkation and FTTF

vanderty

Thanks Psk2347 for taking the time to ask Mr. Heald. I too think he answered the question - he seems to be saying that Diamond, Platinum, FTTF and Suites can ignore the emails unless they specifically state that there will be a Coast Guard inspection.

Now if they turn me away, I'll say "John Heald told me I could get here early."

Again, thanks for the idea of asking John & taking the time to let us know what he said!!

You are quite welcome!! If they give you any troubles just have the picture ready. That way you can be like bam, John Heald said so. lol.

We will be leaving from our home port in August and would be pretty agitated if sent such a letter and we would ignore it, as our day is planned to get us there for first on board after priority. That's a part of cruising I really enjoy, the first hour or so on an emptier ship. After paying the same fare as everyone else I wouldn't appreciate being told my vacation was set to be two or more hours shorter than everyone else's.. Just let it be first come first serve.

Thanks Psk2347 for taking the time to ask Mr. Heald. I too think he answered the question - he seems to be saying that Diamond, Platinum, FTTF and Suites can ignore the emails unless they specifically state that there will be a Coast Guard inspection.

Now if they turn me away, I'll say "John Heald told me I could get here early."

Again, thanks for the idea of asking John & taking the time to let us know what he said!!

He seems to have completely danced around the direct question of ignoring the letter, and doesn't even address the existence of said letter.