Brilliance cabin question

Hi all! I was just looking at deck plans & hoping someone could help me out - we're booked on Brilliance in cabin 9509, after looking I'm a little worried as to what this blank spot is next to our cabin. We've had the "privilege" (ha) of being next to a stewards closet before and I'm thinking that may be what this is, if it is I'll switch rooms. I circled the area to avoid any confusion.

a759f94058137a76dcde92b64f149850.jpg

Edited by Funsince1983

Thanks! I should be able to switch no problem... we're not sailing till February. Boooo. When we had problems it was on Carnival, we could hear the stewards rolling their carts out & the door slamming behind them early every morning.

Thank you for posting the picture, it is a major pet peeve of mine when I read the posts where people list a room number and then expect people to go to the royal website and search for their ship, then look up the deckplan, just to see where the dang room is even at.

Thank you for posting the picture, it is a major pet peeve of mine when I read the posts where people list a room number and then expect people to go to the royal website and search for their ship, then look up the deckplan, just to see where the dang room is even at.

Haha, I hear you! We're all moved out to 8641, looks like it should be a quieter location. :)

• 3 years later...

We will be on Brilliance in our first inside cabin.  We like being close to stairs and chose 8025 when we booked.  It was pretty much wide open as we booked on the first day itinerary opened up.  This is for a 12 nighter so I hope we like the location.

image.png.93c9356b13832411dccdfc90073f3739.png

Edited by dpostman

We're booked on the May 2020 Baltic cruise from Amsterdam. We first booked a balcony, but after some thought, we booked an ultra spacious ocean view. We don't use a balcony much, but we do enjoy the natural light.

This is a large cabin, formerly called family ov, but we were able to book it for the 2 of us. We'll use the bunk room for luggage storage(or naps), and will enjoy having a much larger seating area than a balcony living room.

We're all the way forward in 8500. Walk off those meals!

Barb

I had the exact same cabin on the Serenade, which is identical to Brilliance. Yes, the area you have circled is indeed a supply room, but it caused me zero issues for my 11 nights aboard. I actually enjoyed always having my stateroom attendant right there as I would come and go throughout the day. 

Enjoy your cruise! 

Ellen