Explore 4 USA 2016-2017

cp556

I did not see this on another thread, so if it's a duplicate please delete. Thank you.

Sent to agents this evening:

Our popular Explore4 program is back and opens July 20 — the perfect time to invite clients to cruise with offers valued at up to US$1,700.* Explore4 features generous offers, available on all staterooms on select January 2016 through April 2017 sailings, and select 2015 holiday cruises. Explore4 offers include:

FREE SIGNATURE BEVERAGE PACKAGE up to US $1400 value*

FREE Pinnacle Grill dinner for two (US $58 value)

FREE OR REDUCED cruise fares for 3rd/4th guests *

(taxes, fees, port expenses are additional)

50% Reduced Deposit*

PLUS — when your clients book a suite, they’ll also receive US$300 onboard spending credit and a FREE Canaletto dinner!*

*Restrictions apply. Please visit hollandamerica.com/Explore4 on Monday, July 20 for full terms and conditions.

Does the Explore4 program usually include Alaska cruises?

We received Explore4 on our 14-nt Alaska cruise aboard AMSTERDAM last year. And I know it was available for Westerdam 7-nt Alaska in 2015.

How can I check if my cruise is eligible for this?

Wait until July 20 when the program begins and ask your agent/PCC to see if your sailing is included.

If it is and you are before final payment, you may have to rebook to receive the Explore4 offer, and the then-current cruise price may apply.

Thanks for the prompt replies! I think I will wait for the 20th before booking my Alaska cruise.:D

I just checked to see what today's prices are for the cruises we're interested in. Curious to see if prices will change when Explore4 hits.

I just checked to see what today's prices are for the cruises we're interested in. Curious to see if prices will change when Explore4 hits.

I did the same thing. I remember reading posts in the past where the prices went up commensurate with the value of the package.

All of Alaska 2016 Will Most Definitely be included. What will NOT be included will be any Grand Voyages, most voyages that are over 14 days in length. Many of the Panama Canal Cruises most likely will not be included.Pretty much all of the 7 day cruises will be included except for some Holiday Cruises.

Hi Lisa, just curious why do you think the Panama Canal cruises are not included in the Explorer 4? Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The last two times there has been the Explore4 they were not included plus most are over 14 days but then the Maasdam will be doing it next year on 14 day voyages. I would be surprised if HAL included them but they could.

I did the same thing. I remember reading posts in the past where the prices went up commensurate with the value of the package.

When I booked my cruise in 2013 for 2014 sailing the Explore4 was not out yet. Upon looking, the price was $200pp lower and included the E4 promo. I would be stilly not to take it, and I did.

How long does this deal usually last? We are cruising in late August so it would be nice to combine it with FCC and ZPM. Do you think that might work?

First if you sail in August you are already in the penalty period, to get Explore4 you would have to cancel and rebook. So this definitely will not be an option. Say if you were booked for August 2016 and had the ZPM you still would have to cancel and rebook and unless your last cruise was within 60 days then most likely you would lose the ZPM.

We have it on our upcoming 22 night Mediterranean cruise on Zuiderdam

Europe is often a different playing field it depends on how they think Europe or that particular date and voyage will sell.

Basically look at it if you are wanting a limited sailing that is extremely popular, so popular that you booked very early there is a darn good chance it will NOT be included in Explore4, no reason to add something to make it even more enticing when it is already selling extremely well. There were also several sailings that started out with the Explore4 and after a week or so were removed based on cabins sold. It can be removed with no notice at all.