Breeze showers

Bases5

They have them, but don't expect any spa like amenities. My spouse was disappointed in them.

No not at all, There is 4 in the cabin and looking for a faster way to shower for dinner.

The showers are roomy, especially the handicap shower, plenty of towels available, just remember to bring face/wash cloths with you. I always use the gym showers which frees up the cabin shower for other uses. Also you can use the sauna and the steam rooms before your shower...

Just curious...What other uses do you have for the cabin shower?

Drying clothes especially bathing suits (bring clothes pins), shoe/sandal storage and its where I keep a large plastic ice bucket that I get from the steward for my wine, soda or water...

The showers are roomy, especially the handicap shower, plenty of towels available, just remember to bring face/wash cloths with you. I always use the gym showers which frees up the cabin shower for other uses. Also you can use the sauna and the steam rooms before your shower...

Are the free sauna and steam rooms co-ed?

There is a rainforest shower, but there is only one and there have been reports lately that the water pressure is not great. It's meant for rinsing off after sauna, etc., but not for taking actual showers. There is no curtain or door.

I will be on the Breeze on 8/1 and will report back re the water pressure in the rainforest shower.

Edited by Laurin612

There is a rainforest shower, but there is only one and there have been reports lately that the water pressure is not great. It's meant for rinsing off after sauna, etc., but not for taking actual showers. There is no curtain or door.

I will be on the Breeze on 8/1 and will report back re the water pressure in the rainforest shower.

The Rainforest Shower is designed as a low water pressure shower. Sort of like a gentle rain in the rainforest. You will not find extreme water pressure. But the temperature will be more like a rain shower than that of the gym showers. But it does usually have good mood lighting and sound effects.

Will my 16 year old daughter be able to use the sauna with me or is there an age restriction?

This is the policy,never seen it enforced in the sauna.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1061/kw/Age%20restrictions

Fitness Center and Studio– Guests must be at least 18 years of age to use the fitness facilities on their own. Minor guests (12-17 years of age) may use the facilities provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian (subject torestrictions posted outside the Fitness Center)

Salon- Salon services (hair, nail and facial services) are available to guests of all ages.

Spa Facilities-Guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities, including the sauna and steam rooms (within the locker rooms) as well as use of the Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool at the Cloud 9 Spas.

Edited by AdrenalineRush