A good place for dinner

lovevacadays

We will be in St. Thomas until 10:00 pm. I can't imagine not having dinner on the island. We would want a casual place but with great food. I would love any recommendations. We aren't picky eaters. Well, my niece is a little picky but getting better.

I'd love to read about any great, casual seafood places or any places that have a real island feel to them.

Thanks for your help.:):):)

That is a great opportunity to enjoy an evening on the island and Bill's recommendation on Frenchtown is a good one. You will also find many good casual restaurants with great seafood dishes in town like Amalie Cafe and Cuzzin's. The Greenhouse is a touristy spot too, but we love the mahi mahi sandwich there along with the vibe.

If you wanted to experience a very casual spot (read VERY casual) that serves a great roti and other dishes Latitide 18 is an open-air, funky restaurant/bar on the East End of STT. Most evenings they will have live music as well. This is something that most day visitors would never get a chance to experience and that's the reason I mention it. If interested at all you can check their facebook page (the new latitude 18). It's located across the marina from Red Hook and the taxi fare may be a few more than the typical $10 because the road is a bit rough. But a unique experience, for sure!

We will be in St. Thomas until 10:00 pm. I can't imagine not having dinner on the island. We would want a casual place but with great food. I would love any recommendations. We aren't picky eaters. Well, my niece is a little picky but getting better.

I'd love to read about any great, casual seafood places or any places that have a real island feel to them.

Thanks for your help.:):):)

If you want "casual" the chech out "off the grid".

Okay it is a can with outside rabies, but the food is good, beer is cold, and the view great. Not far from the ship.:D