Ship Pin

gail-s

I was reviewing the Latitudes levels earlier and saw that even at Bronze you're supposed to get a "ship pin" with your cruise. Has anyone ever received this? We've taken 3 Norwegian cruises and 0 pins. Just curious.

I was reviewing the Latitudes levels earlier and saw that even at Bronze you're supposed to get a "ship pin" with your cruise. Has anyone ever received this? We've taken 3 Norwegian cruises and 0 pins. Just curious.

I usually have to ask for the Pin at Guest Services. If you took a cruise recently and didnt get a pin you can write an email to the Latitudes people and they can help you out. They happily sent out pins from the Epic I forgot to get.

6&8

I just returned from the BA. We had a party of eight in one H7 and three balcony cabins. No pins for anyone without going down to the cruise consultant desk in the atrium and requesting them. I wonder if it's a way to get folks to that desk particularly considering that they are now doing the CruiseNext promo whereby passengers can book future cruises while on board. Just a thought! :)

We were on our first NCL cruise on the Getaway in May and didn't receive our pins. Should you receive them on your first cruise if you've enrolled in Latitudes?

Unfortunately, you're not officially a member of Latitudes until after your first cruise. You should be eligible for them from now on.

Sometimes we got them on our bed at turndown and sometimes we had to go to the Cruise Consultant to get them. The Freestyle Daily had a blurb if you had to go to the Cruise Consultant.

Edited by pizzalady1

We got the pins as part of the Latitude package in our cabin upon boarding but that somehow stopped a year or so ago. But we got the pins when we visited the Cruise Consultant office - no big deal.

We were told that so many ignored the pins or tossed them that the policy now is to require people to come ask for them. I know people who applied for the NCL credit card on their first NCL cruise and were given ship pins.

Unfortunately' date=' you're not officially a member of Latitudes until after your first cruise. You should be eligible for them from now on.[/quote']

Ignorance is bliss. I took my first NCL cruise on the Sky in November, they gave me a Latitudes number on my e-docs and I'd registered online so I figured I was a member and checked in via that line.

I also received my pin on that cruise, the agent that set me up when I bought my FCC gave it to me and explained how I'd get them each time I sailed.

We were told that so many ignored the pins or tossed them that the policy now is to require people to come ask for them. I know people who applied for the NCL credit card on their first NCL cruise and were given ship pins.

This is good to know. Next cruise I'll ask. Didn't get any on our cruise last month. Was going to ask and never did. (Already have Sun pins, so wasn't really to concerned. :))

We're NCL Platinum and the only cruise we didn't get a pin on was our first cruise on NCL on the Dawn back in '04. They all end up in my top bureau drawer at home along with the room key cards. I'll be happy to mail you a couple if you wish...lol

Have a great cruise!

Tom

Both our last two cruises we went down to the Cruise consultant office and asked for them.

I really would love a Jewel pin that was our very first cruise that hooked us for life.

If anyone would like to trade I have a Dawn pin or a Pearl pin.

I will provide my email if that is a possibility.

Thanks Jean

Our very first NCL cruise was this past April on the Epic. I simply asked our room steward if he had any ship pins and he gave me two. He had them in his cart. Ask your room steward :)

Wish I had known this on my first cruise!

We've been on three cruises as returning Latitudes members, and have come away three times without any ship pins.

We'll ask this time. :)

Similar here, Silver, 4th NCL cruise next week, no pins on previous cruises - guess I'll need to ask, too!

Robert