Do any of the NCL ships have Kiosks?

MrsPhoenix91

After sailing on our first cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy (wonderful, wonderful experience), we are planning another one for September 2016. We are loyal to our budget, not a cruise line:cool:, so we're checking out prices and whatnot on the NCL. While the Ecstasy had kiosks to check your bill and make cash deposits to your OBC, I see that the Norwegian Sky does not. Is this true for all of the NCL ships?

You can ask at the front desk (whatever NCL calls it) for a printout of your account at the moment. I usually check the first full day to make sure any onboard credits are showing up and then early the last full day to make sure there are not any erroneous charges. I don't like waiting until the last minute to check because the lines are usually longer then.

Our Sky bill appeared at the cabin overnight the last day of the cruise. There was plenty of time available for adjustments before the big line formed in the morning, should any have been needed. I did not see any kiosks or information about an app, which isn't to say they don't exist.

No. NCL does not have the Kiosks that Carnival does. It's a wonderful thing that Carnival has going there with them. You can stop by any time not only to check your spending, but apply money when ever you want to settle up your bill or just add more to it.

With NCL, you have to go to the front desk to add more money. I find that "most" of the time, there's not much of a line, so basically the same as standing at a kiosk and putting your money in...instead just handing it to the person at the desk. :)